• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

General Forum Access and Usability Issues

Phil

I noticed this on my phone yesterday, but its happening on my home computer as well as my work computer.. I will go into a thread and it will take me to page 1 of that thread. If I click to go to any other page or last page it just refreshes back to page 1. Seems to be random threads and only happening at random times but it has happened at least 5 or so times in the past two days.

How do you browse on your phone?

...so if you, right now, go to the main forum index (home page), and you click on any thread in the Last Post column, it takes you to the first page of the thread? And then if you are in that thread and you click the last page of the thread, again, it just refreshes the first page?

That makes no sense, if so. The forum is designed to direct users on click to the last post in a thread.

Does this occur all in one type of browser? Have you tried two different browsers on the same machine to see if it repeats the exact same behavior?

Does not happen with every thread and every time I open it.

The "GDT Lightning #1" thread kept doing it to me but I just tried it and it let me go to the last page this time.

Happened to me on internet explorer at work and chrome on both my phone and home computer.

Its not a big deal but thought I would mention it incase something was up.

Oh, I just looked at who was having the issue... :palm:

;)

i hate you.

anyway i installed firefox and so far its not coming up but ill try it again if the issue does come up. Like I said its not a big deal but I thought Ide mention it in case anyone else was having this issue.

Just happened to me again in explorer. I tried it in firefox and it seemed to work okay though. But like I said it was happening to me in chrome earlier too so I dunno.

I cleared cache and cookies and all of that earlier so its not that.

• 10 months later...
If you are having trouble accessing any portion of the forum' date=' logging in, or using any of the features here and don't feel it requires it's own specific thread, please post your issues here and we'd be happy to help.[/quote']

Forum runner sux on the new Android os. They lost the home feature and other things and are not updating the app anymore.

• 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...