• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Who Would Win in a Fight?

Patrick Bateman

UFC fighters train to fight humans their own size. Gorillas probably dont know how to hold back when provoked, so their goal is likely to kill, and you hear in the news the crazy strength chimps have, so just imagine the gorillas as described. It wont be pretty, for the humans.

Oh and I believe the gorillas have some sort of ability to strategize amongst themselves. I remember watching a Discovery Channel thing a few years back on a tribe/pack/whatever of apes methodically and strategically attacking another group of apes. Crazy stuff.

UFC fighters train to fight humans their own size. Gorillas probably dont know how to hold back when provoked, so their goal is likely to kill, and you hear in the news the crazy strength chimps have, so just imagine the gorillas as described. It wont be pretty, for the humans.

Oh and I believe the gorillas have some sort of ability to strategize amongst themselves. I remember watching a Discovery Channel thing a few years back on a tribe/pack/whatever of apes methodically and strategically attacking another group of apes. Crazy stuff.

^took it too seriously.

Alpha males don't work together

Archived