• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Female Products

Chizz

Do you have the balls?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Do you have the balls?

• Yeah, I don't give a shit.
    • Fuck that, tell her to get it herself.
    • What do THIS even mean?

Your wife/fiancee/girlfriend asks you to go out and purchase some female products for her. She needs tampons and vagisil. Do you have the balls to purchase it for her or are you a vagina and tell her to go get it herself?

Your wife/fiancee/girlfriend asks you to go out and purchase some female products for her. She needs tampons and vagisil. Do you have the balls to purchase it for her or are you a vagina and tell her to go get it herself?

So you just bought tampons and vagisil, didn't you.

Sure, why not? I used to use it as an excuse to just go buy junkfood.

"Babe, I need tampons — will you run to the corner store and get some for me?"

"Sure"

I then go, get tampons and Twinkies, etc. I come home and give them to her, and she looks at my face and would usually immediately ask:

"You got Twinkies, didn't you?"

"Yup!"

I completely agree. I personally wouldn't care if it were just those 2 items alone. Say I'm on my way home from work and I pass by a CVS on the way, and my wife calls and says "Hey, being you pass a CVS on the way home can you pick those up for me?". Sure no problem. I invite it. I love seeing the look on peoples face when you purchase awkward things like that. I was in CVS the other day and saw butt paste. I always though it was a myth, but it actually does exist. I contemplated purchasing it just so I can see the look on the cashiers face. I then realized I was by myself and it cost like 10 bucks. A laugh by myself just wasn't worth the 10 bucks lol.

Sure, why not? I used to use it as an excuse to just go buy junkfood.

"Babe, I need tampons — will you run to the corner store and get some for me?"

"Sure"

I then go, get tampons and Twinkies, etc. I come home and give them to her, and she looks at my face and would usually immediately ask:

"You got Twinkies, didn't you?"

"Yup!"

It's that shit-eating grin that gives it away.

Really nothing embarassing about purchasing that stuff since it's clearly not for you. Now if I needed to get some wart shit or foot anti-fungus cream... yea, I might buy that shit online. :rofl:

Although some CVS now have self checkout.

And wait a week for it to get to you? You know what kind of shit can grow in that time?

Oh, for sure. I can't hide it for the life of me. It's why I could never cheat, even if I wanted to. I'd come home red-faced and blatantly hiding something.

She'd just think you ate twinkies and never think to ask if you cheated though.

I completely agree. I personally wouldn't care if it were just those 2 items alone. Say I'm on my way home from work and I pass by a CVS on the way, and my wife calls and says "Hey, being you pass a CVS on the way home can you pick those up for me?". Sure no problem. I invite it. I love seeing the look on peoples face when you purchase awkward things like that. I was in CVS the other day and saw butt paste. I always though it was a myth, but it actually does exist. I contemplated purchasing it just so I can see the look on the cashiers face. I then realized I was by myself and it cost like 10 bucks. A laugh by myself just wasn't worth the 10 bucks lol.

Make it a game. Go in, get tampons, vagisil, all sorts of feminine products and then throw in a rubber football or some random manly thing and just watch their face. LOL.

Archived