• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Mustard ? Brown or Yellow?

Phil

What's better?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. What's better?

• Brown mustard
    • Yellow mustard
    • Pardon me, would you have any Grey Poupon?

See, I don't do mustard on burgers, but I can go yellow or brown (brown if it's available) for hot dogs.

I do mustard on burgers when I'm drunk. Then again, I put whatever I can my hands on on my burger when I'm drunk.

yellow heat? lol, yellow mustard is the official standard for as spicy as a cup of water

You must buy the wrong yellow mustard. French Dijon mustard, bright yellow, is damn hot. Especially when you least expect it, like on a sandwich and no one really told you.

You must buy the wrong yellow mustard. French Dijon mustard, bright yellow, is damn hot. Especially when you least expect it, like on a sandwich and no one really told you.

Or it could be just different in this country/east coast? Most people when they say yellow mean this

http://www.livinglowcal.com/images/grocery_items/FRENCHES_yellomustard.jpg

Anyway, i don't really find any mustard that hot but then again, living in the one of the spiciest regions of the world might do that to a man

not on MacDonalds nuggets

That's how my Italian grandmother used to say it.

I put honey mustard on a ton of stuff. Doesn't mean it's more of a condiment because I do so. When you look at a list of dressings for salads, honey mustard is always on the list.

Archived