• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Ketchup Should Be Refrigerated — Yes or No?

NYRangers92

Does ketchup belong in the refrigerator?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Does ketchup belong in the refrigerator?

• Yes
    • No
    • Ketchup is Gross (you're welcome, haters)

Ketchup is one of God's gifts to the world. Refrigerated or not, it does not matter. It all depends on what you prefer. In my home we keep it in the refrigerator. At any restaurant I have ever worked at, it is not refrigerated.

It goes in the fridge, but there's no good reason to use Ketchup when BBQ sauce is available, contains roughly the same nutritional value and components and tastes better.

Why do people hate on ketchup like this? People bash ketchup, then always lost a different condiment and say its better. BBQ sauce, mustard, A1, relish, etc.

Why do people hate on ketchup like this? People bash ketchup, then always lost a different condiment and say its better. BBQ sauce, mustard, A1, relish, etc.

I'm with you. Every condiment has it's purpose. Ketchup and BBQ sauce happen to be the two I use most, but each one has it's purpose.

I'm with you. Every condiment has it's purpose. Ketchup and BBQ sauce happen to be the two I use most, but each one has it's purpose.

2 different tastes. My wife always asks me if I want ketchup or bbq whenever she's setting the table and I always tell her to put both out. It's always a game time decision lol.

2 different tastes. My wife always asks me if I want ketchup or bbq whenever she's setting the table and I always tell her to put both out. It's always a game time decision lol.

LMAO! See, for me it depends on the food. French fries? Absolutely must have ketchup. Burgers, etc? A lot of times I'll switch it up, same as you.

My favorite meal through college, though, was the Wendy's spicy chicken sandwich with their BBQ sauce on it. SOOOOO GOOD!

LMAO! See, for me it depends on the food. French fries? Absolutely must have ketchup. Burgers, etc? A lot of times I'll switch it up, same as you.

My favorite meal through college, though, was the Wendy's spicy chicken sandwich with their BBQ sauce on it. SOOOOO GOOD!

Jackpot! I ate that shit throughout my senior year of high school like it was going out of style. I threw 3 things of BBQ on that baby!

Archived