• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Happy 4th of July

Patrick Bateman

Happy 4th everyone. God it sucked to work it and moreso to have to work tomorrow where i need to get to sleep soon with all this noise everywhere, lol.

This is why I am glad I work nights. I am working tonight until 11, and then come back tomorrow at 230.

Yeah I'm back at work tomorrow at 8 sharp. Not looking forward to it. Hate getting out of work and then having to be back less than 12 hours later.

i have to be out of the house at 730 tomorrow. Day camp working is overrated lol. Kinda glad I didnt go anywhere today because of it. Going to a fun party and having to leave early sucks haha

Holy Jesus, I was in DC all day yesterday in the sweltering heat, but me and my girlfriend got to see the parade down Constitution Ave., went to the American Folk Life Festival on the National Mall, headed over to the National Museum of American History, and then sat on the steps of the Lincoln Memorial to watch the fireworks go up over the Reflecting Pool.

Such a great day.

http://www.imgur.com/wIKgD.jpg

By the way, happy fourth guys. I hope you had a great day and celebrated the birth of this country :)

This is unreal!

http://www.npr.org/blogs/thetwo-way/2012/07/05/156280450/kaboom-san-diegos-entire-fireworks-show-ignites-at-once?utm_source=fp&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=20120705

Here's what it looks like when about 18-minutes worth of professional fireworks all go up at once.

As the San Diego Union-Tribune says, the "city's big kaboom ka-bombed on Wednesday night."

Wow. There were actually a few ground explosions at the DC show and I was nervous this same thing would happen. I believe about 20 fireworks exploded on the ground. It actually started a small fire on the grass next to the launch pad.

Archived