• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Madison Square Garden Co. Buys The Forum

Blue Heaven

prime rib sandwich is such a fucking rip off now. Used to be 15 bucks and you'd get almost a foot long sandwich.

Now it's like 21 and you barely get a six inch sandwich. Used to be my favorite nosh at the garden... now it's not worth it.

prime rib sandwich is such a fucking rip off now. Used to be 15 bucks and you'd get almost a foot long sandwich.

Now it's like 21 and you barely get a six inch sandwich. Used to be my favorite nosh at the garden... now it's not worth it.

Where the hell do you get your prime rib sandwiches from? I paid $11.99 for an excellent one over the weekend. It was so good, my body decided to puke it all out for a second try, along with all the beer and whiskey shots (among other things from that night). ;)

Where the hell do you get your prime rib sandwiches from? I paid $11.99 for an excellent one over the weekend. It was so good, my body decided to puke it all out for a second try, along with all the beer and whiskey shots (among other things from that night). ;)

The Garden. 21 bucks for a fucking prime rib sandwich.

Archived