• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Help Finding a Product

Fuhgeddaboudit

Hey,

Looking for the Godfather trilogy IN ITALIAN.

It's for my grandfather and he keeps asking me to get it from netflix but they only have the English version.

I've been looking on amazon and ebay but can't find anything at all.

DVD would be much better than blue-ray since he doesn't have a blu-ray player.

LOL, yeah I took Italian myself. Just never thought I could actually find that version by typing the Italian version.

Most of them are blu-ray and if they aren't.. they are DVD which have region codes saying they won't work on most DVD players so I guess i might have to invest in a blu-ray player as well for my grandfather to use those.

:/ Blah, Unless I move my ps3 once in awhile when he wants to watch them, but that's a friggen hassle

Just get your grampa a dvd player that plays all region codes, they're cheap to order on the internet totally legally, that's what I did so i can get movies from Sweden and shit for my kids to watch. That way you simply have to get the italian dubbed version from italy or somewhere here they sell it and use it on the international dvd player. Sure there are other italian movies he would enjoy as well.

Archived