• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

I'M LOVING IT!!!!!

I am Scags

I did it for years and it never bothered me, but I was also younger at the time so I;m sure now I would hate it. ALthough I would likely be in better shape and lighter from it. This office shit is for the birds. For years I wanted to find a desk, now I wouldn't mind tossing it out the window, getting my hammer and nails and getting back to some "real" work!

I'm just a fan of the summer. Honestly I wouldn't mind it a little cooler because this is a little crazy, but I just wanted to tweak Phil

and some of other summer haters a little. :D

I did it for years and it never bothered me, but I was also younger at the time so I;m sure now I would hate it. ALthough I would likely be in better shape and lighter from it. This office shit is for the birds. For years I wanted to find a desk, now I wouldn't mind tossing it out the window, getting my hammer and nails and getting back to some "real" work!

I'm just a fan of the summer. Honestly I wouldn't mind it a little cooler because this is a little crazy, but I just wanted to tweak Phil

and some of other summer haters a little. :D

All good. When it's 12? this winter, I'll be the first in to champion it!

That's easy to say when your not wearing a bullet resistant vest and a belt that weighs about 30 pounds.

I got one on right now. :)

Joking aside.....I'm actually am sitting outside in the 92 degree heat soaking in the warmth while I type this.

I got one on right now. :)

Joking aside.....I'm actually am sitting outside in the 92 degree heat soaking in the warmth while I type this.

In pants and a long-sleeve shirt? If not, I don't wanna hear it. ;)

I feel like I'm in the minority on the board that only wear jerseys when playing hockey.

But Phil, how about this: I parked infront of my house this morning. And I got the spot (on alternate side day, nonetheless) directly across the street from my office. I literally spent FIVE seconds going from car to destination. AC on both ways, in my house and in my car.

Suck on that. LMAO

I feel like I'm in the minority on the board that only wear jerseys when playing hockey.

But Phil, how about this: I parked infront of my house this morning. And I got the spot (on alternate side day, nonetheless) directly across the street from my office. I literally spent FIVE seconds going from car to destination. AC on both ways, in my house and in my car.

Suck on that. LMAO

Exactly. You don't like hot weather. You just like what girls wear in hot weather.

When I walked outside this morning, it was like being punched in the face by an open oven.

Archived