Page 122 of 122 FirstFirst ... 2272112120121122
Results 2,421 to 2,427 of 2427

Thread: Up-Up-Down-Down-Left-Right-Left-Right-B-A-Start Talking Video Games Thread

Moderator Junior Division
    Anyone have Titanfall 2?

I had been thinking about it and then it was half off today ($30) for Xbox Gold members so I grabbed it. Game is insane. The download took like 100 years so I could only play a couple of missions and a few minutes of online - where I got murdered lol - but it's super fun. I've been playing Halo 2 in the MC edition lately and realized it was time for a new FPS and this did not disappoint at all.

I think the Gold sale is going on for a few more hours, $30 seems well worth it. Fwiw, Battlefield 1, which I was debating getting, is just $35 until the sale ends.

Moderator Junior Division
    Update, Titanfall 2 is fucking sick. All of the great reviews it got were valid.

I've just been sitting at my desk at work thinking about going home and playing for two straight days, and I haven't had that happen to me since Halo 3 lol

Shawcappella BSBH Prospect
    Busted out my old Xbox for nostalgia's sake. Republic Commando doesn't play too bad for something 12 years old. I remember the enemies being much tougher, but that was probably just 8 year old me.

His name is... BSBH Prospect
    I got a new editing rig this past Sunday that also happens to double as a pretty sick gaming PC. I'm very happy to be back with a mouse and keyboard after many, many years away.

Senior Member BSBH Prospect
    Anyone have any good xbox one recommendations?

Seems like every game is a boring online shooter these days. Seriously why are these so popular- I really don't get it. I played counterstrike back in the day and it seems like all of these new games are just variations of that. What the hell happened to games with stories?

Can be a shooter, strategy, action/adventure, rpg whatever just as long as game play is good and I dont have to play with a bunch of 13 year olds online. No sports or racing games.

Last game I played was the newest resident evil which was great (albeit super short).

PP Conundrum BSBH Prospect
    Quote Originally Posted by So Nashty View Post
    Anyone have any good xbox one recommendations?

Seems like every game is a boring online shooter these days. Seriously why are these so popular- I really don't get it. I played counterstrike back in the day and it seems like all of these new games are just variations of that. What the hell happened to games with stories?

Can be a shooter, strategy, action/adventure, rpg whatever just as long as game play is good and I dont have to play with a bunch of 13 year olds online. No sports or racing games.

Last game I played was the newest resident evil which was great (albeit super short).

Games with stories are mostly on PlayStation honestly. Have you checked out Cuphead? Evil within 2?

Senior Member BSBH Prospect
    Yea after doing some research Iíll probably get evil within 2. Never heard of cuphead but will look into it as well, thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk