Page 103 of 103 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103
Results 2,041 to 2,044 of 2044

Thread: General Religion Thread: Unto the End of Days...

#MakePetrGreatAgain BSBH Legend
    I've never heard of them, but that doesn't mean much since free thought groups are usually locally supported and run, so there are thousands.

Just be wary of groups that look for money up front. The best atheist, atheist-friendly and free thought groups are non-profits.
    Hidden Content

"Everyone says you should be a good loser. If you’re a good loser, you’re a loser."
    - John Tortorella

"I've always said, I'd rather tame a tiger than paint stripes on a kitty cat."
    - Dean Lombardi

"Don't take refuge in the false security of consensus, and the feeling that whatever
    you think you’'e bound to be okay, because you're in the safely moral majority."

- Christopher Hitchens

swamped Midget Division
    Yeah, I'm not giving them any money to chat with people and listen to a speaker. They've got an optional breakfast brunch followed by the speaker. I'd show up for the speaker (if an interesting topic) and hang out afterward if there are any interesting thoughts/people.
    "We're all f*cked. It helps to remember that." - George Carlin

"How many Cups you've got?" - Esa Tikkanen

"Hatred can keep you warm when you run out of liquor" - Ray Ratto, Dan Patrick show 1/20/2017

#MakePetrGreatAgain BSBH Legend
    Go for it. The good thing about there being so many groups is you can often try a bunch to see if you really enjoy any of them more than others.
    Hidden Content

"Everyone says you should be a good loser. If you’re a good loser, you’re a loser."
    - John Tortorella

"I've always said, I'd rather tame a tiger than paint stripes on a kitty cat."
    - Dean Lombardi

"Don't take refuge in the false security of consensus, and the feeling that whatever
    you think you’'e bound to be okay, because you're in the safely moral majority."

- Christopher Hitchens

swamped Midget Division
    I appreciate your thoughts, Phil. Can't hurt to try
    "We're all f*cked. It helps to remember that." - George Carlin

"How many Cups you've got?" - Esa Tikkanen

"Hatred can keep you warm when you run out of liquor" - Ray Ratto, Dan Patrick show 1/20/2017