Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: The Ignore Tool

Senior Member Bantam Division
    I'm a member of a board for each of my teams and this site (and my college message board- because we suck and no one gives a shit any more) are the only ones where I wouldn't ignore a poster or 10.

//reported Junior Division
    unless there's a way for a mod to flag a single post as, "THIS IS FUCKING IMPORTANT; READ THIS," then there's no way to ignore a mod.
    LGR!

Senior Member Midget Division
    Quote Originally Posted by Rome 2.0 View Post
    Also, I'm also available privately as well.
    LOL well now!
    You can fix stupid, you can't use stupid as an excuse. -Mikey37

The Dolphin Whisperer BSBH Rookie
    Bumping for visibility since some may not realize this feature exists.

If you ain't first, you're last! BSBH Legend
    Also, I've issued a handful of warnings or infractions in recent weeks because of this. The tool exists for you to not have to see all the posts of those you wish to ignore. That's not an invitation to take shots at them because you may not see their response to you. You will get tagged for it. I promise. If you want to ignore someone, do it. Just do it quietly.

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk
    Hidden Content

"Everyone says you should be a good loser. If you’re a good loser, you’re a loser."
    - John Tortorella

"I've always said, I'd rather tame a tiger than paint stripes on a kitty cat."
    - Dean Lombardi

"Don't take refuge in the false security of consensus, and the feeling that whatever
    you think you'e bound to be okay, because you're in the safely moral majority."

- Christopher Hitchens

Russian Meddling BSBH Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil in Absentia View Post
    Also, I've issued a handful of warnings or infractions in recent weeks because of this. The tool exists for you to not have to see all the posts of those you wish to ignore. That's not an invitation to take shots at them because you may not see their response to you. You will get tagged for it. I promise. If you want to ignore someone, do it. Just do it quietly.

well... not all the posts of those you wish you ignore...
    Lias Andersson for #AJT2019

If you ain't first, you're last! BSBH Legend
    Yes, if someone quotes that user you'll see it. You also can't ignore staff. Otherwise have at it, hoss.

Hidden Content

"Everyone says you should be a good loser. If you’re a good loser, you’re a loser."
    - John Tortorella

"I've always said, I'd rather tame a tiger than paint stripes on a kitty cat."
    - Dean Lombardi

"Don't take refuge in the false security of consensus, and the feeling that whatever
    you think you'e bound to be okay, because you're in the safely moral majority."

- Christopher Hitchens

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234