• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Another example of why dogs are the best animals ever

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My dog eats poop. It's not that great.

Mine balances treats on his nose until you tell him to snap at it, after which he catches it out of mid-air off his snout. :)

My aunt's dog sings "You Are My Sunshine" with her and LinDDz' dog is probably the smartest dog of all-time and has more tricks than a ghetto street corner.

Get a dog. Feed your cat to him.

I've got 3 of them, and they'd probably kill it. I want a husky. My mom had one, and it hated me because he was very protective of my mom, and once I was born she was spending time with me. But I think if I were to get a dog now, i'd definitely want a husky. They have these awesome personalities.

I've got 3 of them, and they'd probably kill it. I want a husky. My mom had one, and it hated me because he was very protective of my mom, and once I was born she was spending time with me. But I think if I were to get a dog now, i'd definitely want a husky. They have these awesome personalities.

Husky's are beautiful dogs. I love, love, love them, but I feel so bad for them in the summer because they pant like crazy in the heat with all that hair.

Husky's are beautiful dogs. I love, love, love them, but I feel so bad for them in the summer because they pant like crazy in the heat with all that hair.

Yea thats the thing, as a family we probably couldn't get one, because my parents are looking to move down to florida. If I stay here, i'd still consider getting one. I've heard they dont live very long either.

and LinDDz' dog is probably the smartest dog of all-time and has more tricks than a ghetto street corner.

Hell yeah he is! Probably one of the smartest dogs I've ver seen. That analogy made me crack up. :D I have to make you another video lol.

Hes such a spoiled brat. I bought him some new toys and a rawhide today. He took the rawhide from my hand and ran right upstairs and hid it in my room under my bed. When I came upstairs he took it out from there and ran somewhere else and hid it lol

Mine balances treats on his nose until you tell him to snap at it, after which he catches it out of mid-air off his snout. :)

My aunt's dog sings "You Are My Sunshine" with her and LinDDz' dog is probably the smartest dog of all-time and has more tricks than a ghetto street corner.

Hell yeah he is! Probably one of the smartest dogs I've ver seen. That analogy made me crack up. :D I have to make you another video lol.

Hes such a spoiled brat. I bought him some new toys and a rawhide today. He took the rawhide from my hand and ran right upstairs and hid it in my room under my bed. When I came upstairs he took it out from there and ran somewhere else and hid it lol

I'd have to disagree, the ability to do tricks does not make a dog smart. It makes them trainable.

Bax, however, is a genius.

Yea thats the thing, as a family we probably couldn't get one, because my parents are looking to move down to florida. If I stay here, i'd still consider getting one. I've heard they dont live very long either.

This isn't true. For their size, they actually have a slightly longer than average expectancy of 12-15 years. Compare that to labs which is 10-12. Huskies are very healthy and have no inclinations towards any injuries or diseases.

They are also a shit ton of work. Mine just turned 5 and I'd say is still 20% puppy. Each year that's gone down (ie, last year she was 30% puppy). And if you don't plan on getting them a ton of excersise, don't get one.

I'd have to disagree, the ability to do tricks does not make a dog smart. It makes them trainable.

Not at all. I'm not just talking about Chance balancing treats on his nose. Have you actually seen what Max can do?

He opens doors. He speaks. He barks "I Love You", etc.

HAHAHHAHAHA

Since when is eating your own shit a sign of genius? :D

Max does more than "tricks"...he knows 40+ commands. Don't hate.

I love dogs, I like them better than people. My dogs are very smart. My Pug knows where things are in the house, he will find a toy behind the couch that has been there for a couple of days, and will know how to get it, or will get us if it is back there. He also knows when food is someplace on the floor under the fridge, under the couch. He also knows when one of us gets hurt or something is in trouble. I had a cat in my backyard that was hit by a car, and both of my dogs got me to go out in the back yard to help it. They both kept running to the door and then would run over to it, and then run back to see if I was there. Unfortunately, once I found it and got it help, they had to put it down because he was so badly injured. My morkie lets us know when he does something wrong be making a face at us, we call i monster face because he curls his top lip up and shows his teeth and gives himself away.