• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Game of Thrones (TV Show Discussion Only) *DO NOT POST SPOILERS*

Phil

May as well start the new thread now with news about Season 2!

http://www.eonline.com/news/watch_with_kristin/game_of_thrones_first_look_check_out/276123

Oh, Jon Snow (Kit Harrington), Robb Stark (Richard Madden), Tyrion Lannister (Peter Dinklage), how we missed you so! And Joffrey (Jack Gleeson)? Eh, not so much.

While we don't get to see a lot of new season two footage in the video, HBO showed just enough to whet our appetites and make April seem even further away than ever before. With first looks at Stannis, Melisandre, Margaery Tyrell (Natalie Dormer) and Davos Seaworth (Liam Cunningham), just a few of the new faces joining the show, we're excited to see the world of GoT become even bigger next season.

Game of Thrones is set to return in (sigh) Spring 2012. Can you stand the wait?

Video in the link. April of 2012.

Edited by Phil in Absentia

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What happened to the rest of the thread from last season? You book nerds stole it!

That clip sucked. :( I was hoping to see some actual footage.

It still exists in the Bar Room. Too much of it was dedicated to those of us reading the books, so we split the threads for this season.

Television discussion goes here. Book discussion (and spoilers) there.

Davos looks EXACTLY like I pictured him.

Melisandre...not so much. I pictured someone a bit more...sultry?

:+1: on Davos. They really nailed that down. Melisandre looks kinda plain Jane from that image they showed of her. I think the problem is that she doesn't look all that devious, which might make it difficult for people to understand she's not a nice person.

With Cersei, they nailed it. Lena Headey looks like a bitch in every shot.

:+1: on Davos. They really nailed that down. Melisandre looks kinda plain Jane from that image they showed of her. I think the problem is that she doesn't look all that devious, which might make it difficult for people to understand she's not a nice person.

With Cersei, they nailed it. Lena Headey looks like a bitch in every shot.

every...goddamn...time. She just feels bitchtastic.

They haven't even casted Edmure, as far as I know and those kids that visit Bran in Winterfell also haven't been casted I think. All of them are more important than some of the characters that already have an actor.

Yep. Jojen, Meera, Edmure, Brynden, Hoster - all not cast yet, and likely won't appear til season 3.

Edited by G1000

Yep. Jojen, Meera, Edmure, Brynden, Hoster - all not cast yet, and likely won't appear til season 3.

Why wouldn't thesy appear? The plot around Robb and Catelyn is partly set in Riverrun in CoK. would be strange to not have them there. Well Hoster Tully is a minor thing, but Edmure is needed. Not sure when the Blackfish appeared the first time.

Edited by G1000