Page 1 of 85 1231151 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 1696

Thread: BSBH Jobs Thread

  1. #1
    Russian Meddling BSBH Rookie
    josh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    24,033
    Rep Power
    234

    Lightbulb BSBH Jobs Thread

    Since I always find interesting jobs while doing my job, I figured I'd start a thread to post some jobs I see incase anyone is interested or looking for employment. Also, if you are unemployed or looking for a change, feel free to contact me and I can help with any questions you may have regarding the process, including resumes, interviews, job offers, etc.

    It's $10 for a BJ, $12 for an HJ, $15 for a ZJ.

    I always recommend people to search www.Indeed.com and www.craigslist.com when looking for employment. Craigslist is local and free, so many employers will put positions that need to be quickly filled on here. Indeed pulls postings from sites all over the internet, so instead of bouncing from CareerBuilder to Monster to Dice, its an all in one spot.

  2. #2
    Russian Meddling BSBH Rookie
    josh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    24,033
    Rep Power
    234
    Fan Cam Director - Madison Square Garden - Game Night Staff - New York Rangers (New York, NY)
    Broadcast: Broadcast Production
    http://hockeyjobs.nhl.com/teamwork/j...ast?supcat=225

    Fan Cam Job Description
    DUTIES:

    • Help the camera operator obtain great fan shots during Rangers home games.
    • Communicate directly with large groups of fans during Rangers home games.
    • Work the majority of Rangers home games.
    • Be available two hours prior to the start of each Rangers home game.
    • Attend pre-game production meeting.
    • Review game scripts and content.

    QUALIFICATIONS:

    • Be extremely comfortable and confident when interacting with large crowds.
    • Be extremely energetic, in great physical shape and outgoing.
    • Have strong personal skills.
    • Be a team player and have previous leadership experience.
    • Be a Rangers Fan!


    PAY RATE:
    -$110 per game

    Note: When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
    1. YES/NO: Do you have basic knowledge of beta video cameras?
    Lias Andersson for #AJT2019

  3. #3
    Senior Member BSBH Prospect
    Blue Heaven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Queens
    Posts
    10,054
    Rep Power
    97
    Quote Originally Posted by NosLliWhsoj View Post
    Fan Cam Director - Madison Square Garden - Game Night Staff - New York Rangers (New York, NY)
    Broadcast: Broadcast Production
    http://hockeyjobs.nhl.com/teamwork/j...ast?supcat=225

    Fan Cam Job Description
    DUTIES:

    • Help the camera operator obtain great fan shots during Rangers home games.
    • Communicate directly with large groups of fans during Rangers home games.
    • Work the majority of Rangers home games.
    • Be available two hours prior to the start of each Rangers home game.
    • Attend pre-game production meeting.
    • Review game scripts and content.

    QUALIFICATIONS:

    • Be extremely comfortable and confident when interacting with large crowds.
    • Be extremely energetic, in great physical shape and outgoing.
    • Have strong personal skills.
    • Be a team player and have previous leadership experience.
    • Be a Rangers Fan!


    PAY RATE:
    -$110 per game

    Note: When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
    1. YES/NO: Do you have basic knowledge of beta video cameras?
    If I already didnt have a full time job I would have applied to this. This is the type of shit I wanted to do with my degree but instead im an office bitch for a mutual fund company.

  4. #4
    PP Conundrum BSBH Prospect
    Fuhgeddaboudit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    14,421
    Rep Power
    35
    Awesome job, I'd love to do that, working part-time maybe I'll look into this

  5. #5
    Former Moderator BSBH Prospect
    Cash or Czech?'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    16,575
    Rep Power
    70
    If only I didn't live 3.5 hrs from the Garden during hockey season...

  6. #6
    Senior Member Midget Division
    Niko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Crooklyn
    Posts
    4,231
    Rep Power
    56
    I would actually love to do that lol.

  7. #7
    Mia San Mia BSBH Prospect
    Bluephoria's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Tel Aviv, Israel
    Posts
    11,910
    Rep Power
    50
    Find me a job and I'll give you my first paycheck. lol

  8. #8
    Russian Meddling BSBH Rookie
    josh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    24,033
    Rep Power
    234
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluephoria View Post
    Find me a job and I'll give you my first paycheck. lol
    What's your ideal job, what experience do you have?
    Lias Andersson for #AJT2019

  9. #9
    Mia San Mia BSBH Prospect
    Bluephoria's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Tel Aviv, Israel
    Posts
    11,910
    Rep Power
    50
    What's your email? I'll send you my resume and stuff.

  10. #10
    Russian Meddling BSBH Rookie
    josh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    24,033
    Rep Power
    234
    Lias Andersson for #AJT2019

  11. #11
    Clean Slate, Grab It! NYR BSBH Prospect
    Johnnydollaz18's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    15,582
    Rep Power
    41
    Fine me a full time job pal, I can really use a good one right now

  12. #12
    Russian Meddling BSBH Rookie
    josh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    24,033
    Rep Power
    234
    Degree, experience?
    Dream job? Requirements?

    Islanders Tickets Sales Rep - http://hockeyjobs.nhl.com/teamwork/r.cfm?i=37555

    Some entry level with Sports Marketing http://www.ziprecruiter.com/job/Spor...ce=feed-indeed

    http://www.ziprecruiter.com/job/OPPO...ce=feed-indeed

    Say... blah blah blah, great with people, outgoing, honest, flexible, young and energetic, want to work your way up through a good company gained great experience at all levels but make them understand that you know its a long process that will take hard work and dedication.
    Lias Andersson for #AJT2019

  13. #13
    \_(ツ)_/ BSBH Prospect
    Patrick Bateman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    10,208
    Rep Power
    210
    Hey Josh, I worked hard to get my degree in Post-Modern Avant-Garde Idustrial Art History of the Serbian Counterculture, but the job offers aren't rolling in, can you help a brother out?
    Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

    Regards,

    Patrick Bateman

    Sent from my iPhone

  14. #14
    PP Conundrum BSBH Prospect
    Fuhgeddaboudit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    14,421
    Rep Power
    35
    Any finance/accounting internship jobs?

  15. #15
    Russian Meddling BSBH Rookie
    josh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    24,033
    Rep Power
    234
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    Hey Josh, I worked hard to get my degree in Post-Modern Avant-Garde Idustrial Art History of the Serbian Counterculture, but the job offers aren't rolling in, can you help a brother out?
    Lie and say it was a degree in Yugoslavian Political Science. In a few years, switch back to BS,PMAGIAHSC
    Lias Andersson for #AJT2019

  16. #16
    \_(ツ)_/ BSBH Prospect
    Patrick Bateman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    10,208
    Rep Power
    210
    Maybe my minor in Minority Womans Studies can get me something
    Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

    Regards,

    Patrick Bateman

    Sent from my iPhone

  17. #17
    Russian Meddling BSBH Rookie
    josh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    24,033
    Rep Power
    234
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    Maybe my minor in Minority Womans Studies can get me something
    Honestly, that degree probably gets you a 6 figure salary working for the Federal Govt
    Lias Andersson for #AJT2019

  18. #18
    Russian Meddling BSBH Rookie
    josh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    24,033
    Rep Power
    234
    Quote Originally Posted by Broadway Blue View Post
    Any finance/accounting internship jobs?
    You should always go through your college for internship to ensure they can get you your class credit. I'm sure your college has a career services page in which they list such opportunities. If not, looking into the internship requirements. Make sure you get credit hours (mine was 6, work 2 classes) My senior year I took 6 classes... 3 each semester.
    Lias Andersson for #AJT2019

  19. #19
    Mia San Mia BSBH Prospect
    Bluephoria's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Tel Aviv, Israel
    Posts
    11,910
    Rep Power
    50
    btw, Josh.. I'm working on those changes you suggested right now.. I'll send it back when I'm done.

  20. #20
    Just a Simple Country Squire BSBH Prospect
    Dunny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    11,769
    Rep Power
    243
    Maybe you could help all the friends of mine with bachelors degrees that cant get a job and refuse to actually find something that involves work. Or possibly getting dirty.

Page 1 of 85 1231151 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •