• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

The Big Bang Theory

Niko

I just recently discovered this show. It owns. I regret it took me this long to get into it. For those of you that watch it and know Phil, doesn't Sheldon kind of remind you of Phil? lol

Kaley Cuoco is also smoking.

Just starting to get into it now. Have all the seasons been as solid as the first?

I just recently discovered this show. It owns. I regret it took me this long to get into it. For those of you that watch it and know Phil, doesn't Sheldon kind of remind you of Phil? lol

Just starting to get into it now. Have all the seasons been as solid as the first?

she's my new favorite tv chick.

Kaley Cuoco..... daddy like ;)

Love the show, first two episodes of the new season were rather meh to me though. Hope third one was better?

Amy is a freaking riot. She-Sheldon.

Amy is ok, I prefer her not being around every episode though. The show already had a sort of female Sheldon in Leonards mother.

Love the show, first two episodes of the new season were rather meh to me though. Hope third one was better?

The fourth episode of season 5 was absolutely PERFECT in every possible way.

Amy is ok, I prefer her not being around every episode though. The show already had a sort of female Sheldon in Leonards mother.

I think Leonard's mother exists for a different purpose - to completely emasculate Leonard in any way possible. That's not really a female Sheldon - more like a vengeful ex-girlfriend.

The fourth episode of season 5 was absolutely PERFECT in every possible way.

I think Leonard's mother exists for a different purpose - to completely emasculate Leonard in any way possible. That's not really a female Sheldon - more like a vengeful ex-girlfriend.

Nah, it's more that son-mother conflict that both Leonard and Sheldon are supposed to have, both of them being the opposite of their respective mothers.

I actually remember the actress playing Leonards mother from a Sitcom my mother used to watch years ago. Was kinda surprised to see her again.

Also TBBT reuses many people that used to be part of "Roseanne".

one of my favorite episodes is this:

Nah, it's more that son-mother conflict that both Leonard and Sheldon are supposed to have, both of them being the opposite of their respective mothers.

I actually remember the actress playing Leonards mother from a Sitcom my mother used to watch years ago. Was kinda surprised to see her again.

Also TBBT reuses many people that used to be part of "Roseanne".

one of my favorite episodes is this:

You have no Mee-Maw? You must be a very sad Moonpie!

Yeah, it has some really epic episodes and some rather dull. This season so far wasn't that exiciting.

Watched Episode 4 today and it was just okay. Raj dating that deaf chick wasn't that funny for me and Sheldon dicing his decisions was lame.

Some day I have to rewatch seasons 1 and 2 in english. :D

Archived