Page 78 of 78 FirstFirst ... 2868767778
Results 1,541 to 1,558 of 1558

Thread: AMC's 'The Walking Dead'

If you ain't first, you're last! BSBH Legend
    I'm hoping for a couple big deaths.

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk
    Hidden Content

"Everyone says you should be a good loser. If you’re a good loser, you’re a loser."
    - John Tortorella

"I've always said, I'd rather tame a tiger than paint stripes on a kitty cat."
    - Dean Lombardi

"Don't take refuge in the false security of consensus, and the feeling that whatever
    you think you'e bound to be okay, because you're in the safely moral majority."

- Christopher Hitchens

Russian Meddling BSBH Rookie
    I'm hoping Shane comes back.
    Lias Andersson for #AJT2019

Senior Member Pee-Wee Division
    That would be epic. There’s a cure!

Hidden Content

"Everyone says you should be a good loser. If you’re a good loser, you’re a loser."
    - John Tortorella

- Dean Lombardi

"Don't take refuge in the false security of consensus, and the feeling that whatever

- Christopher Hitchens

Well, fuck. That was a rough one.

Hidden Content

- John Tortorella

- Dean Lombardi

- Christopher Hitchens

Senior Member Midget Division paddynyc's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil in Absentia View Post
    Well, fuck. That was a rough one.

Yes it was and I wasn't a big fan of that character until the last season or 2.
    "Meet me later in the gymnasium, next to the dumbbells... you'll know me, I got a hat on."
    Curly

Getting tired of the Negan / Rick quarrel just kill one of them already
    "Meet me later in the gymnasium, next to the dumbbells... you'll know me, I got a hat on."
    Curly

Very Large Member BSBH Prospect
    Season premiere won me back for now
    Hidden Content

Let's Go Rangers!

Yeah, felt like a real throwback to the start of the series. Plus...

Spoiler: {option} 
    It's about fucking time Gregory died!
    Hidden Content

- John Tortorella

- Dean Lombardi

- Christopher Hitchens

Senior Member Bantam Division
    Anyone???

Worst episode ever. Not in a sappy way, legit worst episode they’ve aired

Last minute was ok.

I love the direction the show is going in, but I'll be honest — the Rick send off really pissed me off given how it *actually* ended. That's some bait and switch right there.

But I am super excited to see this massive jump forward in time.
    Hidden Content

- John Tortorella

- Dean Lombardi

- Christopher Hitchens

Senior Member Bantam Division
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil in Absentia View Post
    I love the direction the show is going in, but I'll be honest — the Rick send off really pissed me off given how it *actually* ended. That's some bait and switch right there.

But I am super excited to see this massive jump forward in time.
    Yes and yes. Hated that they advertised the 'Last episodes of Rick Grimes' and how that part ended. Also super excited about the preview of the next three episodes.

Judith with Rick's gun and the hat! Best thing since Shiva ate that dude.

Yup.

They really drummed this up as the death of Rick Grimes. Not the departure of him. Felt very bait and switch, even if it did make some sense logically, both within TWD story world, and obviously for his three-film franchise.
    Hidden Content

- John Tortorella

- Dean Lombardi

- Christopher Hitchens

Quote Originally Posted by Long live the King View Post
    Yes and yes. Hated that they advertised the 'Last episodes of Rick Grimes' and how that part ended. Also super excited about the preview of the next three episodes.

Judith with Rick's gun and the hat! Best thing since Shiva ate that dude.
    The Judith clip probably saved my tv and/or phone from being broken. I hated the episode that much

The jump forward should be interesting. And I’ve been done with the Negan crap. They keep these guys around too long.

I agree with the leap forward and it needed something new and I hope this works

Sent from my [device_name] using http://Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile...ed by Tapatalk
    Curly

Negan should be over and leave with Maggie (who is also leaving the show). There's no reason for either to stick around.
    Hidden Content

- John Tortorella

- Dean Lombardi

- Christopher Hitchens

'The Walking Dead' Signs Norman Reedus & Melissa McBride to Franchise Mega-Deals

Andrew Lincoln and Lauren Cohan may have departed The Walking Dead on Sunday night, but AMC wasted no time in signing on their replacements to massive new franchise mega-deals. Both Norman Reedus and Melissa McBride have already put the pen to paper on their new contracts, while Danai Gurira is still in negotiations.

According to The Hollywood Reporter, Reedus (Daryl) and McBride (Carol) have signed substantial new deals for the overall Walking Dead franchise, that will both exist beyond the main series itself. Either one of the two actors could spinoff into their own movie, or onto another series, if they're written off the the regular Walking Dead show. No matter what, both McBride and Reedus are now signed on to The Walking Dead universe for a total of three years.
    https://comicbook.com/thewalkingdead...VYn3cQf2iZvh88
    Hidden Content

- John Tortorella

- Dean Lombardi

- Christopher Hitchens

Page 78 of 78 FirstFirst ... 2868767778