Page 79 of 79 FirstFirst ... 2969777879
Results 1,561 to 1,580 of 1580

Thread: AMC's 'The Walking Dead'

The future is spelled K-A-K-K-O BSBH Legend
    Seriously. Creepy as fuck.

Spoiler: {option} 
    Jesus went out like a boss
    "Everyone says you should be a good loser. If you’re a good loser, you’re a loser."
    - John Tortorella

"Never be a spectator of unfairness or stupidity. Seek out argument and disputation for their own sake; the grave will supply plenty of time for silence."
    - Christopher Hitchens

Moderator Junior Division
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil in Absentia View Post
    Negan should be over and leave with Maggie (who is also leaving the show). There's no reason for either to stick around.
    Maggie's hot tho.

Negan should have been gone a long time ago. This show's problem is that it drags out villains - and I guess settings too - FOREVER. Haven't seen the latest episodes, but I'm at least intrigued now that Rick's moved on. And I'll also probably watch the movies, because they'll almost certainly explain the fucking helicopter.

They explained the helicopter this season.
    "Everyone says you should be a good loser. If you’re a good loser, you’re a loser."
    - John Tortorella

"Never be a spectator of unfairness or stupidity. Seek out argument and disputation for their own sake; the grave will supply plenty of time for silence."
    - Christopher Hitchens

Senior Member Bantam Division
    They didn't really explain it. They just showed it a little and had some vague interaction. It's been how many years? No one else has seen or heard it?

They did? If it happens after Rick leaves, I'm not there yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Long live the King View Post
    They didn't really explain it. They just showed it a little and had some vague interaction. It's been how many years? No one else has seen or heard it?
    Well, I guess it wasn't fully fleshed out, but they did directly address it. It's still somewhat mysterious, but it's pretty clear they deal in human trafficking, no?
    - John Tortorella

- Christopher Hitchens

Well, I guess it wasn't fully fleshed out, but they did directly address it. It's still somewhat mysterious, but it's pretty clear they deal in human trafficking, no?
    I'd say super mysterious, and somewhat clear they deal in human trafficking. But so many questions. Who is they? Where are they? The still have fuel for the chopper? They haven't seen our 3 communities? How has no one seen the chopper? Guess we'll have to wait for the Rick movie.

We don't even know what "A" and "B" people are, so we have no idea what kind of "trafficking" they do.

Not to mention the fact that we dont know who they are, where they live, motivations, what they do with the people, etc. etc.

Very Large Member BSBH Prospect
    I think the people are being taken as slaves
    Hidden Content

Let's Go Rangers!

Quote Originally Posted by Future View Post
    We don't even know what "A" and "B" people are, so we have no idea what kind of "trafficking" they do.

Not to mention the fact that we dont know who they are, where they live, motivations, what they do with the people, etc. etc.
    Fair enough. I guess they broached it, for sure, but it's still largely unexplained.

Frankly, I agree that the shows main problem is pace. Specifically with how long they drag out villains. But in this case, I kind of like how mysterious these guys have been with only small bugs to go by.

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk
    - John Tortorella

- Christopher Hitchens

Quote Originally Posted by Vodka Drunkenski View Post
    I think the people are being taken as slaves
    That's the impression, but who knows.

They could just as easily be a government/military group looking for the "best" people to re-populate the planet or some shit.

Senior Member Midget Division

This is what I was thinking also about the "A" and "B" and if they wanted slaves why not take everyone.
    "Meet me later in the gymnasium, next to the dumbbells... you'll know me, I got a hat on."
    Curly

Very Large Member BSBH Prospect
    That's the impression, but who knows.

They could just as easily be a government/military group looking for the "best" people to re-populate the planet or some shit.
    Or trained to be the soldiers for the military group
    Hidden Content

Let's Go Rangers!

The A/B thing, to me, speaks loudly to them looking for new world order candidates who will benefit a rebuilt society.
    - John Tortorella

- Christopher Hitchens

The A/B thing, to me, speaks loudly to them looking for new world order candidates who will benefit a rebuilt society.
    I hope not. Too close to a retread of the Saviors. Fighters and workers, kill anyone that doesn't conform. We've seen that show.

The Saviors were a low level, watered down version of this. My guess is that these guys are looking for whatever elite-level thinkers are left in society. Not the strongest marauders, which is what the Saviors were.

Which explains why they'd have a high interest in keeping Rick alive.
    - John Tortorella

- Christopher Hitchens

Quote Originally Posted by Vodka Drunkenski View Post
    Or trained to be the soldiers for the military group
    Maybe A/B is a reference to midichlorians.

Danai Gurira to Exit TWD

Danai Gurira, the breakout star of AMC's The Walking Dead, is exiting the series.

Sources tell The Hollywood Reporter that Gurira, who officially joined the series in season three as iconic katana-wielding badass Michonne, has signed a deal to return for her final season of the zombie drama.

Under her new deal, Gurira will return in a limited capacity — described as only a handful of episodes — that will be interspersed throughout season 10. The actress, playwright and social activist will then likely segue to the three Walking Dead movies that AMC is planning with former leading man Andrew Lincoln. The latter has played the central role of Rick Grimes since the pilot and departed in the first half of season nine.

AMC and representatives for Gurira declined comment.
    https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/li...a-exit-1184189
    - John Tortorella

- Christopher Hitchens

Senior Member Midget Division
    It all starts up again this Sunday.
    "Meet me later in the gymnasium, next to the dumbbells... you'll know me, I got a hat on."
    Curly

Senior Member Pee-Wee Division
    I've run into her at lunch a couple times in the city down on Water St and Wall, apparently she lives in that area. She is very pretty in person and apparently very cool based on the endless selfies she was taking with people.

Page 79 of 79 FirstFirst ... 2969777879