• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

The Walking Dead

Phil

The Saviors were a low level, watered down version of this. My guess is that these guys are looking for whatever elite-level thinkers are left in society. Not the strongest marauders, which is what the Saviors were.

Which explains why they'd have a high interest in keeping Rick alive.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
Danai Gurira, the breakout star of AMC's The Walking Dead, is exiting the series.

Sources tell The Hollywood Reporter that Gurira, who officially joined the series in season three as iconic katana-wielding badass Michonne, has signed a deal to return for her final season of the zombie drama.

Under her new deal, Gurira will return in a limited capacity ? described as only a handful of episodes ? that will be interspersed throughout season 10. The actress, playwright and social activist will then likely segue to the three Walking Dead movies that AMC is planning with former leading man Andrew Lincoln. The latter has played the central role of Rick Grimes since the pilot and departed in the first half of season nine.

AMC and representatives for Gurira declined comment.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/walking-dead-danai-gurira-exit-1184189

• 1 year later...

I bailed going into season 9, have them all on DVR every time I go to the list I think someday I need to watch them and I never do. The further out I get the less likely it's gonna happen although at some point the insomnia may eventually win and I'll go there.

Anybody who has watched season 9 and on, solid and worth it?

The Whisperers war is pretty terrifying, but it's just a continuation of where they left off leaving season 8. Season 9 is probably fairly important in terms of the fate of Rick Grimes, but I can understand why anyone would opt from that point on to stop watching. That's the most I can say without outright spoiling it for you.

Show went downhill steadily after season 1. I stopped around season 5 or so I was just not invested any longer. Looking back now season 1 was the only one I truly enjoyed.

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Agreed, I was hooked season 1 and 2. I started to lose interest with Negan, he was just too annoying for me. Then Rick left and I pretty much bailed.

Show went downhill steadily after season 1. I stopped around season 5 or so I was just not invested any longer. Looking back now season 1 was the only one I truly enjoyed.

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

I really liked season 2, too. I like the scavenger, survival. The constant wars (Governor, Negan) got old and stale. And then the cast was too big.

• Phil changed the title to The Walking Dead
  • 1 year later...