• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

The Walking Dead

Phil

Yeah, had a feeling they might go that route.

So, I guess everyone is gonna have to cast their vote for who just met Lucille and we'll see who was right come next season?

Sticking with my prediction of Abraham for all the same reasons. They just teased Daryl's death, so it's not him (plus he has his biker show coming). It's not Glenn. They already faked everyone out mid-season. It's not Rick or Carl for obvious reasons. Michonne is the only darkhorse unless you think they just go full blown comics and kill Glenn anyway. But my money is still on Abraham.

Agree with all this, much like we discussed on your FB status last night after the episode. We see eye-to-eye with who it could be.

But, browsing around on FB and somebody apparently cleared up the dialogue and you can clearly hear who is screaming and whose name is being called out as Lucille is being swung. It is leading to some major speculation of who it can be, I refuse to listen to it, i'll just wait it out. Though, i'm sure it will be spoiled sometime in the next 6 months before season 7 starts.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cliffhangers aren't the issue. The needless over reliance on them is. They teased deaths what, six times this season? At least four. That's absurd.

And I agree with Future a bit here, too -- not showing who Negan killed is kind of a buzz kill.

Agree with all this, much like we discussed on your FB status last night after the episode. We see eye-to-eye with who it could be.

But, browsing around on FB and somebody apparently cleared up the dialogue and you can clearly hear who is screaming and whose name is being called out as Lucille is being swung. It is leading to some major speculation of who it can be, I refuse to listen to it, i'll just wait it out. Though, i'm sure it will be spoiled sometime in the next 6 months before season 7 starts.

Who's name? I deleted it from my DVR.

I tried to watch it again last night and kept rewinding it to try and hear it, it definitely sounds like

Maggie is the one screaming, so it could be Glenn

Does it really matter who is screaming? I could see them screaming regardless of who it is.

Does it really matter who is screaming? I could see them screaming regardless of who it is.

But gotta believe more screaming will come from certain individuals depending on whose head was being bashed in. I'm also just throwing darts at the wall, and trying to come up with a possible otucome.

But gotta believe more screaming will come from certain individuals depending on whose head was being bashed in. I'm also just throwing darts at the wall, and trying to come up with a possible otucome.

Yea, fair. That does support the theory that I think most people believe in but, for all we know, the scream could just be pulled from some database.

• 2 weeks later...
According to The Nerdist blog:

Steven Yeun's contract with TWD is up. More evidence he was the one killed.

I think it definitely has to be Glen, for a couple reasons beyond the obvious ones. For one, when Negan first says that one of them has to die, Abraham sits up as though he's volunteering. That leads me to believe that Negan wouldn't pick him, because he wouldn't want to give him what he wanted. The second thing is the conversation Abraham and Sasha had, about whether or not they could ever have what Glen and Maggie have, and whether they'd be able to bring a child in to this world. I think that's sort of introducing the possibility of a kind of continuation/substitute romance. Almost as if they're saying to the fans, "time to move on from Glen and Maggie people."

Finally, there's the excessive importance placed on Maggie's baby all season. When she gets sliced on the low stomach/pelvis, when she has those pains that Enid witnesses, and the whole last episode of trying to get her to that obstetrician on the Hilltop. I think the baby becomes so important because it's how Glen sort of "survives" in spirit. It allows the writers/directors to move on from Glen the way the graphic novels have while simultaneously keeping a piece of him around for the fans and Maggie. Maybe she loses the baby and it all goes to shit, but for me the whole last few episodes really seem geared at weening us off Glen, so to speak.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...