Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 21293031

Thread: [Non-forum related] Fantasy Hockey

Formerly Richter Redux Midget Division
    Well, I blew it. My team finished in first place, 169-74-17 (12 categories), earned a first round bye, and then shat the bed in the semis (with a little help from management). To give you an idea of how frustrated I am, I'm losing all 5 goalie categories by fractions. Earlier in the week Miller had lost three in a row, so I benched him. He wins a game 1-0. Now I had to choose between Varlamov and Miller. I wasn't going to make the same mistake, and Miller was at home, so I started him and benched Varlamov. Colorado wins 4-0.

Ben Bishop really coming through in the clutch with a nice 5-2 loss today. And, remarkably, my team has 0 PPP this week, and 3 goals and 2 assists total. We're the Washington Capitals of fantasy hockey.

Sticks Out For Harambe BSBH Prospect
    I advanced to final despite shitty goaltending. Hoping my team comes through this week. I was No. 5 seed, knocked off No. 1 seed and am facing No. 2 seed in final.
    Hidden Content
    “Practice isn't the thing you do once you're good. It's the thing you do that makes you good.”- Malcolm Gladwell

Clean Slate, Grab It! NYR BSBH Prospect
    I'm running a $60 league on Yahoo! First year, gonna make it a keeper league, would anybody be interested in joining? Looking for a few guys.

Senior Member Midget Division
    Should I drop gaborik and add Pominville? Gabby is killing me just sitting on my bench.

Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 21293031