Page 573 of 674 FirstFirst ... 73473523563571572573574575583623673 ... LastLast
Results 11,441 to 11,460 of 13468

Thread: The Flying Puck

\_(ツ)_/ BSBH Prospect
    Does anyone know how to disable chrome from importing your bookmarks from your personal computer to a computer you login through gmail to?

It's like they're telling people to not use their browser while at work
    Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Regards,

Patrick Bateman

Sent from my iPhone

Boom BSBH Prospect
    best I can come up with is go into settings and then click advanced sync settings and choose what you want and dont want to sync

The artist formerly known as Mr. Smith Junior Division
    Do kids go out on Halloween anymore? We had one group of small children at like 4. That's it.
    Hidden Content

Did everything just taste purple for a second?

Former Moderator BSBH Legend
    We had a ton of people come, and we had also left candy out while we were at work, and there was actually some left when we got home haha.

Boom BSBH Prospect
    we live in a gated community with a ton of kids in it. Its always insane. Its all the kids that live in it, plus the parents of their friends bring their kids here because its a safe area with a lot of houses.

PP Conundrum BSBH Prospect
    Where I live in SI, we live in a small community block. The people are nuts.

There was a community meeting like 2-3 days ago and people were yelling at like 9:30pm at night, arguing about shit.

Apparently some guy is putting orange cones on the street to save himself a spot. Except, it's not in front of his house, it's in front of someone else's.

Douche move eh?

Yea, that's fucking ridiculous.

I've lived on a dead end block that was actually private, and it was understood that the spot in front of your house was "yours". Some people parked in it, others rented it.

I've also lived on blocks where, when it snowed, if you spent the time to dig your own car out, you could throw a cone or garbage can in it and no one would park there.

But there's always a dickbag who doesn't respect these rules.

On the private block it was even worse because we would use cones, and people would just drive onto the block, past the signs that said "PRIVATE BLOCK, NO TRESPASSING" move a cone, and park there. Especially during the holidays. That's ballsy.

That is horrible. We have tons of space in front of my block, but we try to leave room for our tenants. They have 2 cars, but they are respectful. They always just park one there and park another car around the block which is cool.

Also, yeah...that's what my neighbor said..the front of your house is your spot. But unfortunately, I'm always coming home at 7pm and I see this black car sitting in front of my house all the time.

The spot in front of your house being "your spot" is more of just a respect thing between neighbors, but that gets hard when you have a lot of people over, and a lot of houses have more than 1 car.

Then at the meeting they were saying we should buy tags or stickers to indicate that you live on the block or that you should be parking in front of your house.

That's a bit extreme too.

Well, yea, it's a public street, you know? Anyone can park there.

The Dolphin Whisperer BSBH Rookie
    So I made the mistake of brushing my teeth, mouthwashing, and then licking an envelope. I think the envelope glue reacted with the mouthwash because my tongue feels funny.

I think one of the biggest issues people were having was the $70/mo. charge for services on the block.

But the services mostly include the snow plowing in the winter..so people were complaining why pay all that $$ for 1 or 2 months of service.

There is slight gardening but not even that much, just around the loop there is a small place for flowers.

Not like we get gardening in the front for free.

Boom BSBH Prospect
    Quote Originally Posted by Morphinity View Post
    So I made the mistake of brushing my teeth, mouthwashing, and then licking an envelope. I think the envelope glue reacted with the mouthwash because my tongue feels funny.
    Seinfeld was right once again. RIP

Quote Originally Posted by PP Conundrum View Post
    I think one of the biggest issues people were having was the $70/mo. charge for services on the block.

But the services mostly include the snow plowing in the winter..so people were complaining why pay all that $$ for 1 or 2 months of service.

There is slight gardening but not even that much, just around the loop there is a small place for flowers.

Not like we get gardening in the front for free.
    Well, $70 month doesn't include a parking space. It's probably snow removal and street cleaning, right? And these were all outlined before people bought homes there, so if they weren't happy with it, too late now.

Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    Well, $70 month doesn't include a parking space. It's probably snow removal and street cleaning, right? And these were all outlined before people bought homes there, so if they weren't happy with it, too late now.
    Oh right, forgot about street cleaning. Seems expensive when there are 20-25 houses on the block.

My family knew about it, so they necessarily have no problem with it. Tons of people were bitching about it though.

Oh well, you're right...the information was known to them before buying the homes.

I guess I can ask here.

Is it a good idea to keep college papers or projects that you did in files on your computer?

I want to clean my Macbook pro and I want to delete a lot of shit, but I'm thinking of hoarding the papers and business reports?

A college professor said it was a good idea for employers in the future, but who the hell asks for that? LOL

It's likely no one would ask for it, but it's a good idea to keep it. Besides, how many files do you have? I have a lot of the shit I did in school and it's about 100MB, if that.

Quote Originally Posted by Morphinity View Post
    It's likely no one would ask for it, but it's a good idea to keep it. Besides, how many files do you have? I have a lot of the shit I did in school and it's about 100MB, if that.
    I have no idea!

I went to download something, checked in my downloads list and saw 95GB left remaining when I had 250 GB to start.

Weird, because it seems to me like I have nothing on my damn laptop.

Thought it was because I sometimes don't even put my downloads (school files) into folders so I'm always re-downloading shit.

95GB is more than enough... But it's not the worst idea to clean and find out where your space went.