Page 3 of 677 FirstFirst 123451353103503 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 13536

Thread: The Flying Puck

  1. #41
    Russian Meddling BSBH Rookie
    josh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    25,030
    Rep Power
    261
    I should have signed up as a different name, just to F with y'alls. lmao
    Lias Andersson for #AJT2019

  2. #42
    If you ain't first, you're last! BSBH Legend
    Phil in Absentia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    84,367
    Rep Power
    419
    Quote Originally Posted by NosLliWhsoj View Post
    Not looking foward to learning all the new handles...
    Same, but it seems most are coming in as their old selves.
    Hidden Content

    "Everyone says you should be a good loser. If you’re a good loser, you’re a loser."
    - John Tortorella


    "I've always said, I'd rather tame a tiger than paint stripes on a kitty cat."
    - Dean Lombardi


    "Don't take refuge in the false security of consensus, and the feeling that whatever
    you think you'e bound to be okay, because you're in the safely moral majority."

    - Christopher Hitchens

  3. #43
    Sighing Dutchman BSBH Prospect
    Jules's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Princeton, NJ
    Posts
    18,809
    Rep Power
    126
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhommy View Post
    Lets conspire on this one.

    "This one" meaning to the "blaze of glory banning"
    LOL, haha. Nah, I want to wait and see who joins here.
    Nothing is true, everything is permitted.
    Hidden Content

  4. #44
    If you ain't first, you're last! BSBH Legend
    Phil in Absentia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    84,367
    Rep Power
    419
    I am not advocating, supporting, proselytizing, demanding or sponsoring anyone who decides to take whatever frustrations they have with WBB out on that forum, I just ask that if you do happen to do it, do not go down screaming our name. That's all.

    Your martyrdom is for your own name.
    Hidden Content

    "Everyone says you should be a good loser. If you’re a good loser, you’re a loser."
    - John Tortorella


    "I've always said, I'd rather tame a tiger than paint stripes on a kitty cat."
    - Dean Lombardi


    "Don't take refuge in the false security of consensus, and the feeling that whatever
    you think you'e bound to be okay, because you're in the safely moral majority."

    - Christopher Hitchens

  5. #45
    HNIC BSBH Legend
    Pete's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    75,418
    Rep Power
    489
    Irregardless, it will be glorious.

  6. #46
    If you ain't first, you're last! BSBH Legend
    Phil in Absentia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    84,367
    Rep Power
    419
    Quote Originally Posted by Peetie27 View Post
    Irregardless, it will be glorious.
    You begging to be the first infracted?
    Hidden Content

    "Everyone says you should be a good loser. If you’re a good loser, you’re a loser."
    - John Tortorella


    "I've always said, I'd rather tame a tiger than paint stripes on a kitty cat."
    - Dean Lombardi


    "Don't take refuge in the false security of consensus, and the feeling that whatever
    you think you'e bound to be okay, because you're in the safely moral majority."

    - Christopher Hitchens

  7. #47
    HNIC BSBH Legend
    Pete's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    75,418
    Rep Power
    489
    It would only be fitting, no?

  8. #48
    If you ain't first, you're last! BSBH Legend
    Phil in Absentia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    84,367
    Rep Power
    419
    À propos, indeed!
    Hidden Content

    "Everyone says you should be a good loser. If you’re a good loser, you’re a loser."
    - John Tortorella


    "I've always said, I'd rather tame a tiger than paint stripes on a kitty cat."
    - Dean Lombardi


    "Don't take refuge in the false security of consensus, and the feeling that whatever
    you think you'e bound to be okay, because you're in the safely moral majority."

    - Christopher Hitchens

  9. #49
    Sighing Dutchman BSBH Prospect
    Jules's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Princeton, NJ
    Posts
    18,809
    Rep Power
    126
    Quote Originally Posted by Rome Wasn't Built in a Day View Post
    I am not advocating, supporting, proselytizing, demanding or sponsoring anyone who decides to take whatever frustrations they have with WBB out on that forum, I just ask that if you do happen to do it, do not go down screaming our name. That's all.


    ...and we will all go down together!
    Nothing is true, everything is permitted.
    Hidden Content

  10. #50
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ BSBH Prospect
    Patrick Bateman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    10,092
    Rep Power
    213
    Did you invite Kxvin?

  11. #51
    If you ain't first, you're last! BSBH Legend
    Phil in Absentia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    84,367
    Rep Power
    419
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    Did you invite Kxvin?
    Yes.
    Hidden Content

    "Everyone says you should be a good loser. If you’re a good loser, you’re a loser."
    - John Tortorella


    "I've always said, I'd rather tame a tiger than paint stripes on a kitty cat."
    - Dean Lombardi


    "Don't take refuge in the false security of consensus, and the feeling that whatever
    you think you'e bound to be okay, because you're in the safely moral majority."

    - Christopher Hitchens

  12. #52
    Just a Simple Country Squire BSBH Prospect
    Dunny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    12,011
    Rep Power
    260
    What a bunch of homo's here. Can I say that?

  13. #53
    If you ain't first, you're last! BSBH Legend
    Phil in Absentia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    84,367
    Rep Power
    419
    Quote Originally Posted by Dunny View Post
    What a bunch of homo's here. Can I say that?
    You just did.
    Hidden Content

    "Everyone says you should be a good loser. If you’re a good loser, you’re a loser."
    - John Tortorella


    "I've always said, I'd rather tame a tiger than paint stripes on a kitty cat."
    - Dean Lombardi


    "Don't take refuge in the false security of consensus, and the feeling that whatever
    you think you'e bound to be okay, because you're in the safely moral majority."

    - Christopher Hitchens

  14. #54
    Just a Simple Country Squire BSBH Prospect
    Dunny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    12,011
    Rep Power
    260
    Thanks for havin me.. Looks like a tough crowd though.

  15. #55
    If you ain't first, you're last! BSBH Legend
    Phil in Absentia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    84,367
    Rep Power
    419
    Quote Originally Posted by Dunny View Post
    Thanks for havin me.. Looks like a tough crowd though.
    What makes you say that?
    Hidden Content

    "Everyone says you should be a good loser. If you’re a good loser, you’re a loser."
    - John Tortorella


    "I've always said, I'd rather tame a tiger than paint stripes on a kitty cat."
    - Dean Lombardi


    "Don't take refuge in the false security of consensus, and the feeling that whatever
    you think you'e bound to be okay, because you're in the safely moral majority."

    - Christopher Hitchens

  16. #56
    Just a Simple Country Squire BSBH Prospect
    Dunny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    12,011
    Rep Power
    260
    I was being fecicious (sic?).. All the good ones are here. Feels like home already.

  17. #57
    If you ain't first, you're last! BSBH Legend
    Phil in Absentia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    84,367
    Rep Power
    419
    HA! Glad to have you, dude. Wasn't sure you'd want to make the jump (again).
    Hidden Content

    "Everyone says you should be a good loser. If you’re a good loser, you’re a loser."
    - John Tortorella


    "I've always said, I'd rather tame a tiger than paint stripes on a kitty cat."
    - Dean Lombardi


    "Don't take refuge in the false security of consensus, and the feeling that whatever
    you think you'e bound to be okay, because you're in the safely moral majority."

    - Christopher Hitchens

  18. #58
    Former Moderator BSBH Prospect
    Cash or Czech?'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    16,302
    Rep Power
    70
    Oh hey! I didn't see you guys there

  19. #59
    If you ain't first, you're last! BSBH Legend
    Phil in Absentia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    84,367
    Rep Power
    419
    Good morning, ladies and gents...

    That was some damn fine tea, Ms. McGill served, eh?
    Hidden Content

    "Everyone says you should be a good loser. If you’re a good loser, you’re a loser."
    - John Tortorella


    "I've always said, I'd rather tame a tiger than paint stripes on a kitty cat."
    - Dean Lombardi


    "Don't take refuge in the false security of consensus, and the feeling that whatever
    you think you'e bound to be okay, because you're in the safely moral majority."

    - Christopher Hitchens

  20. #60
    HNIC BSBH Legend
    Pete's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    75,418
    Rep Power
    489
    Word life.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •