• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

The Ghost of Foley's – General Chat

Pete

Yeah, this seems to be quite a good place. I will obviously continue to visit both, I guess. Unless we all merge here.

i'll be on both too, of course. I'm enjoying how small this one is atm

For sure, we aren't trying to compete with WBB here, although it would be nice if more quality posters like you guys eventually came on board. I think Phil is trying to keep this place hush right now.

We just wanted to enjoy a place where the moderators and admin weren't picking fights with users or complaining about what a pain in the ass and a waste of time a forum is, and we should bow to him for doing us all the favor. :)

Phil put this place up on his own accord, and I asked if he needed the help. I'm just here to help keep the place neat, I wouldn't be surprised if I never infracted anyone.

• Like 1

Im thinking about getting banned from WBB in a fiery blaze

LOL. Just don't do it touting this place on your way out. We're not at war with them, so if you're gonna go down in a blaze of glory, let that glory be for you, nut us. :)

I am not advocating, supporting, proselytizing, demanding or sponsoring anyone who decides to take whatever frustrations they have with WBB out on that forum, I just ask that if you do happen to do it, do not go down screaming our name. That's all.

Your martyrdom is for your own name. :)