• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

The Ghost of Foley's – General Chat

Pete

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Didn't know where to put this.

Wednesday night went to Blue Cross Arena for the Amerks, Utica game. John Gilmour is on Rochester, he looks disinterested and just a little lazy. Middlestadt is one of the laziest players I've ever seen and he cant hit the net. Ellie looked good. Utica has a few studs, Justin Bailey is real good i think he's light for his height and isnt responsible defensively. Graovac I think will end up being a stud. Skates well sees the ice plays well defensively and is big. #47 super talented not sure he equates much to nhl. Fun game but damn the difference between ahl and nhl is drastic. It seems like coaches dont teach or even adjust. Points open all game, but rarely move the puck to them. Players playing the wrong side on the powerplay, defenseman standing still in the offensive zone, some things were sad

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Jersey City bar curfew imposed

https://www.nydailynews.com/coronavirus/ny-coronavirus-jersey-city-bar-curfew-20200312-42r52ipyr5at5nkngs5wqgz7pm-story.html

Closing time for Jersey City bars will now be 10 p.m. in order to curb the spread of the novel coronavirus, city officials announced Wednesday night.

“We set a nightclub (and) liquor license curfew for 10 p.m. to better limit uncontrolled large gatherings,” Jersey City Mayor Steven Fulop posted on Twitter.

So far I’ve played 2 hours of the Division 2 which isn’t all that far off premise with this virus stuff going around.

Better half has walking pneumonia right now. Very bad considering how often I have the potential to be exposed and would kill me if I gave her corona virus in her already weakened state.