• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

The Ghost of Foley's – General Chat

Pete

• 2 weeks later...

New kid came this morning, possibly same time I was arguing with Pete on an Internet board.

I just landed in TO so haven't got to meet him yet, but all is well. Time to get castrated.

Hank Trotman Dunlop

Whaddya think? :)

• Like 1

a

My fiance' and I are really having trouble finding a place to have our wedding. We set a budget and all and we sort of have a list of guests but we are unsure of destination or new york wedding.

As someone who went to 5 weddings in 5 different cities and a 6th coming up later this year with a 7th that I'm not going to because it's too far, I would say keep it local for the sake of your family and friends lol

My fiance' and I are really having trouble finding a place to have our wedding. We set a budget and all and we sort of have a list of guests but we are unsure of destination or new york wedding.

The concept of a destination wedding is so odd to me. I guess it depends on the amount of guests, but I'd never do destination where literally everyone has to travel for forever to get there.

If you lived on Long Island, I would have recommended where I had my wedding, but I know you're from Brooklyn, so it's not worth it. lol

I'm open to ideas.

And to everyone talking about the destination wedding, that was why we were hesitant on having a destination wedding. It's just not worth the trouble either. Don't want anyone feeling the pressure of deciding whether or not they should come.

A lot of places have minimum number of guests. The lowest minimum I could find in New Jersey was fucking 130. I can't imagine what it would be like near NYC. Some place in Freehold, NJ told me their minimum was 250! I was shocked.

Keep that it in mind.

This whole wedding shit is insane. Truly, it is.

A lot of places have minimum number of guests. The lowest minimum I could find in New Jersey was fucking 130. I can't imagine what it would be like near NYC. Some place in Freehold, NJ told me their minimum was 250! I was shocked.

Keep that it in mind.

This whole wedding shit is insane. Truly, it is.

We had 260 at our wedding.