• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

The Ghost of Foley's – General Chat

Pete

All sales in NYS?

Yup -- all New York State property in a variety of counties. Usually, you can listen to the auction too as a 'guest.' (Not tomorrow though, we only have 1 property in Orange County and I'll be on the cell phone with the office where the Internet will be run. Usually, they are on-site with me and the rest of the team.)

Because we can get a paper cut and end up paying $60,000 in medical bills on any given day.

*for the single tab of aspirin they prescribe for it.

Oh, and the Band-Aid was an additional $4,300. Payment must be made in full. Thank you.

*for the single tab of aspirin they prescribe for it.

Oh, and the Band-Aid was an additional $4,300. Payment must be made in full. Thank you.

Never paid more than $25 for anything until 10 years ago. Weird...

So, this is definitely part of our equation. I'm under the understanding that my employer will provide that benefit, is that something I should be suspicious of?

Depends on the employer. But choosing an employer based on health insurance costs/coverage is irrelevant wth ACA. Now, 99% of employees take it in the rear.

You’ll be better off moving here and staying unemployed for as long as possible. You can get around 90k in government benefits if you do nothing. You’d qualify for free food, healthcare, housing, phone, transportation, education, etc. Being forgreign-norm and poor is the best way to ensure you have to pay little to nothing for your kid’s... anything.

Never paid more than $25 for anything until 10 years ago. Weird...

In 2017, U.S. health care costs were around $3.5 trillion. It equals 17.9 percent of gross domestic product.

By comparison, health care cost $27.2 billion in 1960, just 5 percent of GDP.

That translates to an annual health care cost of $10,739 per person in 2017 versus just $146 per person in 1960

Blame Obama

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

I can't find the car thread, but.. Vodka/Pete, I think you both had similar Fords to mine.. Still have them?

I can't drive it another 100 feet I'm so disgusted with mine. Total garbage. What was your experience like?

Anyways, boys golf trip starts tomorrow so I'm buying her a new truck.. Today. That's husbanding right there, folks.

I can't find the car thread, but.. Vodka/Pete, I think you both had similar Fords to mine.. Still have them?

I can't drive it another 100 feet I'm so disgusted with mine. Total garbage. What was your experience like?

Anyways, boys golf trip starts tomorrow so I'm buying her a new truck.. Today. That's husbanding right there, folks.

I had a Ford Edge. Loved it. Upgraded to a GMC Acadia because I needed the 3rd row with another little one on the way.

I like the GMC but would go back to Ford in a heartbeat.

Ohhhh Congrats, Pete.

That's actually where most our frustration comes from, with three kids the 3rd row doesn't cut it, really. Boy has to enter through trunk lol.

Wife refuses mini van on no AWD grounds, so I'm painted in to corner.

Ohhhh Congrats, Pete.

That's actually where most our frustration comes from, with three kids the 3rd row doesn't cut it, really. Boy has to enter through trunk lol.

Wife refuses mini van on no AWD grounds, so I'm painted in to corner.

Thanks, dude.

The Acadia and Explorer both have optional 2nd row Captain's seating. So you boy can get in the back seat, scoot between those into the 3rd row.

What do you have now?

Explorer XLT. Gotta get in upper models to find captain chairs here, but beyond that it's utterly gutless and in the shop a lot.

Not all bad, the AWD W/ snow tires is fantastic.

Taking an Armada and Tahoe out today.

Explorer XLT. Gotta get in upper models to find captain chairs here, but beyond that it's utterly gutless and in the shop a lot.

Not all bad, the AWD W/ snow tires is fantastic.

Taking an Armada and Tahoe out today.

I've got a Rogue Sport for myself when I don't have my kid with me and I have to say I can't complain about Nissan.

Yes, we had a Pathfinder previously, I appreciate their no nonsense approach.

All the reviews for the Armada were essentially fantastic performance, bullet proof engine, endless space but avoid avoid avoid because it's not compatible with Apple Car Play or whatever the fuck that is. Thankfully, I'm a luddite.