• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

The Ghost of Foley's – General Chat

Pete

A lot of places have minimum number of guests. The lowest minimum I could find in New Jersey was fucking 130. I can't imagine what it would be like near NYC. Some place in Freehold, NJ told me their minimum was 250! I was shocked.

Keep that it in mind.

This whole wedding shit is insane. Truly, it is.

Yeah, seems that way. It's tough. I told her that I know she wants a really nice wedding but we aren't having many people so we aren't going t o have this grande wedding that lots of people have.

Have you looked into Bailey Arboretum?

Not yet. I'll google it in a bit.

I worked a few parties at Bailey Arboretum. It's a great place for smaller parties. They can put up a tent outdoors on the lawn or have the whole thing inside. Plus they have the capability to have the ceremony at the same place if that's something you would like.

Ceremony there is what we want. I rather not do it in a church, and my fiance' is OK with that as well.

I'm open to ideas.

And to everyone talking about the destination wedding, that was why we were hesitant on having a destination wedding. It's just not worth the trouble either. Don't want anyone feeling the pressure of deciding whether or not they should come.

Look into "Pompeii" in West Hempstead, that's where I had my wedding. If you're having 50-60, it's certainly big enough, we had 100 at ours. We also got a good price since we know the owner, if you mention my name, and i'd give you the ladies direct number, i'm sure she would come up with a good price for you guys. I also have a DJ for you as well. If you still have my cell, shoot me a text and we can talk.

We also did our ceremony there before everything, I have a reverend as well if you need.

Look into "Pompeii" in West Hempstead, that's where I had my wedding. If you're having 50-60, it's certainly big enough, we had 100 at ours. We also got a good price since we know the owner, if you mention my name, and i'd give you the ladies direct number, i'm sure she would come up with a good price for you guys. I also have a DJ for you as well. If you still have my cell, shoot me a text and we can talk.

We also did our ceremony there before everything, I have a reverend as well if you need.

I'll shoot you my phone number.

BTW, Karan, I'm in Edmonton, and I actually like it. Maybe because the weather has been absolutely tropical, but so far so good.

I hope you don't live in Twin Brooks between 111th and Rabbit Hill Road because I'm going to ruin your summer if you do :)

Has the news of the Fort McMurray wildfire got down there yet? Destroyed 1,800 homes and businesses so far and they're barely hanging on to the downtown core by the skin of their teeth. They evacuated the entire city, 80,000 people including workers, not a single death, no looting, none of that horseshit.

Amazing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKaM6bw_S5U

Yeah. Been following recently. Dry weather and record warmth isn't helping matters.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Watched the Godfather Epic. Not a good choice. Great movies, but a 7.5 hour chronological cut of the first two is a lot to sit through.

It was nice to see the story chronologically though.

WOW !!! Now that is an effort I'm waiting for a cold snowy day to watch the Epic. I loved Godfather 1 & 2 and it is tough to turn off once I start watching.