• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

The Ghost of Foley's – General Chat

Pete

• 1 month later...

Ok thanks. Just wanted to make sure before I either made a new thread for no reason or posted in this one and it end up being off topic.

With that said, has anyone heard or read anything about the phasing out of the "shirseys"? All the local stores are loaded with Hank, a ton of Zuc, a smaller selection for Mac, and very few for Girardi. That's it. Even NHL.com is slim pickings on those things. I already have two Lundqvist shirts, this one and one of his Crown Collection shirts. I'd love to get a Kreider or a Miller or even a Vesey.

Ok thanks. Just wanted to make sure before I either made a new thread for no reason or posted in this one and it end up being off topic.

With that said, has anyone heard or read anything about the phasing out of the "shirseys"? All the local stores are loaded with Hank, a ton of Zuc, a smaller selection for Mac, and very few for Girardi. That's it. Even NHL.com is slim pickings on those things. I already have two Lundqvist shirts, this one and one of his Crown Collection shirts. I'd love to get a Kreider or a Miller or even a Vesey.

I think Modells across the street from MSG has a ton of "shirseys"