• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

The Ghost of Foley's – General Chat

Pete

Taking a crap at my work is a pain in the ass. Besides all teh god damn equipment i have to doff, I have to look for a police booth that's scattered all over the place or go to a firehouse and all that. Nevermind the times the radio is raising me for an assignment when im knee deep in it. Pain in the balls lol.

This, nothing like having to run to take a shit when a call comes over. Whats even worse are the days when you have bad gas. One day my partner went outside with the victim and I had to cut one badly. They left and I let it go, and he brought them right back in, thank god it wasn't too bad. There is so much work in taking a shot at work too, you have to take the belt keepers off and then the belt. Its almost impossible to drop your pants with the gun belt still on and then try to pull everything back up. I shit a couple of times a day, and almost every night at work.

lol good times good times. One of my coworkers, who also plays soccer with me, sometimes gets partnered up with me in the one car that isn't solo in my command. If it's the day after we played a game and he had wings and beer afterwards, god help me in the car. I'd rather walk a foot post for 12 hours lol

People who don't care about the crapping code at work are the worst.

There are cabins #1, #2 and #3. You sit in either #1 or #3 and leave #2 for absolute emergencies. Every now and then somebody sits next to me in #2. I will soon start posting names of those people on the bulletin board or start throwing darts at them from the other side.

I just go straight for the stall. Fuck urinals.

And that's just fine, so long as you still don't violate the proximity rules. The only time it's acceptable is in emergency scenarios where you have no other choice. If you have a choice, you make the right one.

And that's just fine, so long as you still don't violate the proximity rules. The only time it's acceptable is in emergency scenarios where you have no other choice. If you have a choice, you make the right one.

Exactly. And we have enough morons at work who don't get these rules. The worst are the ones who start talking to you from the stall next to you (the middle one #2) - where they shouldn't be s(h)itting in the first place. "Hey dude...ahhh,...how was the weekendhhh...mmmhhh."

I will start keeping a list.

I still have my baruch e-mail address so I could sign up for $4.99 as well, problem is...I hate that it's all digital and we don't keep our music when we unsubscribe.

I'd end up paying all that $$ and if they close down, I won't be able to keep anything.

Then again, I might be interested..it seems cool to have a huge selection of music to download.

Problem is, does the music on Spotify download to your phone or am I allowed to access all of my songs on Spotify without it putting dents into my phone storage?

I still have my baruch e-mail address so I could sign up for $4.99 as well, problem is...I hate that it's all digital and we don't keep our music when we unsubscribe.

I'd end up paying all that $$ and if they close down, I won't be able to keep anything.

Then again, I might be interested..it seems cool to have a huge selection of music to download.

Problem is, does the music on Spotify download to your phone or am I allowed to access all of my songs on Spotify without it putting dents into my phone storage?

Both. You can either stream or you can download the music and store it to your phone to listen to later.