Page 674 of 674 FirstFirst ... 174574624664672673674
Results 13,461 to 13,468 of 13468

Thread: The Flying Puck

#MakePetrGreatAgain BSBH Legend

Who is cutting that damned onion!?
    Hidden Content

"Everyone says you should be a good loser. If you’re a good loser, you’re a loser."
    - John Tortorella

"I've always said, I'd rather tame a tiger than paint stripes on a kitty cat."
    - Dean Lombardi

"Don't take refuge in the false security of consensus, and the feeling that whatever
    you think you’'e bound to be okay, because you're in the safely moral majority."

- Christopher Hitchens

Hidden Content

"Everyone says you should be a good loser. If you’re a good loser, you’re a loser."
    - John Tortorella

- Dean Lombardi

"Don't take refuge in the false security of consensus, and the feeling that whatever
    you think you’'e bound to be okay, because you're in the safely moral majority."

- Christopher Hitchens

Senior Member Mite Division Rangers4Life's Avatar
    Box 2, easy peasy

Um, why?

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk
    Hidden Content

- John Tortorella

- Dean Lombardi

- Christopher Hitchens

Senior Member Mite Division Rangers4Life's Avatar
    It's the only situation where there is one fact or truth.

Hidden Content

- John Tortorella

- Dean Lombardi

- Christopher Hitchens

Senior Member Bantam Division Zuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuc's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil in Absentia View Post
    Only 1 of the statements is true, so that means the other two statements are wrong.

Scenario 1: Statement on box 1 is true: Box 1 says it is in box 1, but box 2 says it is not in box 2 - and that statement is fals, so it should be in box 2 aswell - so scenario 1 is impossible.
    Scenario 2: Statement on box 2 is true: Box 1 says it is in box 1 - but is false, so he says it is not in box 1. Box 3 says it is not in box 1 - but is false, so it should be in box 1 - so scenario 2 is impossible aswell.
    Scenario 3: Statement on box 3 is true: Box 3 says it is not in box 1. Box 1 says it is in box 1, but that is false. Box 2 says it is not in box 2, but that statement is false, so it is in box 2.

Box 3 has the right statement and the car is in box 2.

Happy birthday, Blue Heaven! Hope it was a great one.
    Hidden Content

- John Tortorella

- Dean Lombardi

- Christopher Hitchens