• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

The Ghost of Foley's – General Chat

Pete

I'm going to make soup if it persists through tomorrow. Mom's chicken soup cures everything.

...and this is why you won't be sick long and she will. She refuses to do anything like that. She hates taking medicine, doesn't like to drink orange juice and hates chicken noodle soop. My guess is she'll be miserable for the next three weeks or so.

Ya know, I just shouldn't watch the TV show "Hoarders". I wind up not being able to sleep. lol I get so friggin' agitated seeing all that clutter and mess, and in some cases, extreme filth. I realize these people have a mental illness, but I just wanna shoot them with a tranquilizer dart, put 'em in a hospital, then clear the house out while they're unconscious...

Ya know, I just shouldn't watch the TV show "Hoarders". I wind up not being able to sleep. lol I get so friggin' agitated seeing all that clutter and mess, and in some cases, extreme filth. I realize these people have a mental illness, but I just wanna shoot them with a tranquilizer dart, put 'em in a hospital, then clear the house out while they're unconscious...

HA! Me too. I was watching last night until 2AM. Fuckin' disgusting.

Last day in America, for now. Some awesome future plans though and likely not my last day in America for 2011.

I'll be back. [/arnoldvoice]

Still upset you didn't manage to find your way to New York for a visit. :(

Still upset you didn't manage to find your way to New York for a visit. :(

Same here, but we had a complete change of plans with sports event we had to attend. The good news is though that she is likely moving to Philadelphia next month, which will open up several opportunities for me to visit the East Coast and we might even settle down there for a while after I graduate.

Same here, but we had a complete change of plans with sports event we had to attend. The good news is though that she is likely moving to Philadelphia next month, which will open up several opportunities for me to visit the East Coast and we might even settle down there for a while after I graduate.

Understandable.

All plans still point to Jersey, right?

Understandable.

All plans still point to Jersey, right?

The plan is actually to join one of Philadelphia's most prestigeous teams - she awaits confirmation, for now - and than make the jump to the national crew, who reside in South Jersey's famous snobby college town. Yes. ;)

The plan is actually to join one of Philadelphia's most prestigeous teams - she awaits confirmation, for now - and than make the jump to the national crew, who reside in South Jersey's famous snobby college town. Yes. ;)

And what town might this be?

You'll be within ear shot of LinDDz... good luck! Remember, the OSH (Oh Shit Handle) is located just above the passenger side window.

I'm gonna rip that handle off next time you get in my car, see what happens then! Psh!!