• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

The Ghost of Foley's – General Chat

Pete

I have a Cx9 as a rental right now, I like it.

I believe Pete turned me on to Mazda?s several years ago. Glad I listened. They are nice, affordable vehicles for a boring, family man like myself. I also like having a brand very few people seem to gravitate toward. Atleast around here, very few Mazda?s on the road.

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Yes, we had a Pathfinder previously, I appreciate their no nonsense approach.

All the reviews for the Armada were essentially fantastic performance, bullet proof engine, endless space but avoid avoid avoid because it's not compatible with Apple Car Play or whatever the fuck that is. Thankfully, I'm a luddite.

you and peetie being friendly just feels wrong. get back to the political thread

Congrats Pete.

Wife and I have been enjoying our Mazda’s (6 and CX9) the last couple of years. With new home incoming no new cars for awhile.

Thanks dude!

I have a Cx9 as a rental right now, I like it.
CX-9 is dope, but that third row will be an issue. Hard to get to, and tight.

I believe Pete turned me on to Mazda’s several years ago. Glad I listened. They are nice, affordable vehicles for a boring, family man like myself. I also like having a brand very few people seem to gravitate toward. Atleast around here, very few Mazda’s on the road.

I love Mazda, but I lease and they don't lease well.

• 2 months later...

So hey guys. I see not many people post in the flying puck. Just wanted to say hey and thank you to those that repped me or messaged me welcoming me back. As we say “You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave” lol. How is everyone doing? For me, job is the same, always a new adventure to put it best. Bought a new house in port Jeff village a few years ago so I’m hob nobbing with the upper middle class these days establishing a home with my gf.

Bringing my gf of 6 years to Ireland soon and for those fb friends of mine, will see a pretty big deal happening while we are there .

How’s everyone else?

• 4 weeks later...