• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

The Ghost of Foley's – General Chat

Pete

Was supposed to have an injection tomorrow for my back and the doctor calls me tonight at 9pm to cancel. Ugh. I had a buddy work around his schedule to take the day off. So annoying.

FARG man! Back sympathy to anyone suffering. I slept upright in a desk chair for two months before surgery and contemplated many things I’m not proud of while in agony at 3:30AM. All the best to you for relief.

• Like 1

FARG man! Back sympathy to anyone suffering. I slept upright in a desk chair for two months before surgery and contemplated many things I’m not proud of while in agony at 3:30AM. All the best to you for relief.

Been such a long drawn out process. Then you finally get the stars aligned to get someone to drive you without having to ask the in laws and it gets canceled lol. Now I have to repeat the process of aligning stars. Fun.

Was supposed to have an injection tomorrow for my back and the doctor calls me tonight at 9pm to cancel. Ugh. I had a buddy work around his schedule to take the day off. So annoying.

Injury, or just long-term stress?

Every cop I know is off with a back issue. I could make a joke, but I'm also fucked with neck/back. I think it's a sitting in a vehicle thing.

I play hockey with a bunch of firemen and they’re always out with something lol

Hey I work at home and my back is an absolute mess

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...