• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Rangers Acquire Ryan Reaves From VGK for 2022 3rd-Round Pick; Re-Sign to $1.75mx1

Phil

Tom Wilson broke the rangers

Like the trade but I worry we’re gonna over-correct here

Wasn’t just him. It was the Islanders, Carolina, as well as every other physical team. Now they have the players to compete against multiple types of teams; not just skilled teams.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tom Wilson turned this whole organization upside down. lol It's amazing how much has happened since that whole thing went down. When I say upside down, I don't mean it's all bad, just the whole mentality and how the roster has changed.

People say Tom Wilson.

It was the islanders that beat them up.

I’ve been whining for years that they needed these guys with so many top skilled forwards. Many of us have. The Wilson incident was the epitome of the previous management.

Wasn’t just him. It was the Islanders, Carolina, as well as every other physical team. Now they have the players to compete against multiple types of teams; not just skilled teams.

I don’t disagree. But Wilson was certainly the catalyst for this. If it’s just Carolina and the Islanders, we probably don’t bring in THIS much. Or at least not necessarily these exact names

I’m excited for it though. Not against this move at all. And I’d be happy with this lineup going into next year as is.

Eichel is great but if we’re not getting him I’m excited about the pieces we do have

People say Tom Wilson.

It was the islanders that beat them up.

I’ve been whining for years that they needed these guys with so many top skilled forwards. Many of us have. The Wilson incident was the epitome of the previous management.

Yeah, all of that. Their current stars and future stars need protection too, on top of just becoming more difficult to play against. Too many liberties taken against us.

I like the 6-10 minutes of physicality Reaves brings, but I also am thinking of him being a healthy scratch for Vegas's final 2 games when they lost to Montreal, or against Colorado, I'm not sure.

Still, a good decision for $1.5 for one or two years is fine with me.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

It wasn't him, at all. They responded to him. It was the Islanders and Hurricanes. Especially the Islanders. They just got abused. Embarassingly abused.