• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Rangers Sign Patrick Nemeth to 3-Year/$7.5M Contract; $2.5M AAV

Eh.. bit excessive for a bottom line player I agree but 8 team is not so bad.

Let’s hope this guy is steady.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I want as few hurdles to trading him in a year or two as possible lol

I think you guys are gonna like this guy....He's pretty decent!:thumbs:

To clarify, I'm not bitching. I just didn't understand why it seems like such a throw-in. Then I read Pete's list and remembered I wouldn't want to play in any of those places either.

Looking around at some of the contracts going out it probably shaved off around $500k off the deal. Other third pairing D have been signing for $3-3.5M.

Whenever someone tries to tell me how great Canada is, I simply point out that every professional athlete on the planet has the entire country of Canada on their no trade list. Pretty telling.

Canada taxes income heavily no? Or just the exchange rate?

According to Pete, we enjoy a very low cost of living.

In all seriousness, I'm in a single earning household, middle-middle class, and my marginal is 41%, no shifting income to spouse, and there's 13% sales tax on anything you buy. It's a great place. Really top notch.

According to Pete, we enjoy a very low cost of living.

In all seriousness, I'm in a single earning household, middle-middle class, and my marginal is 41%, no shifting income to spouse, and there's 13% sales tax on anything you buy. It's a great place. Really top notch.

No, I know your cost of living is high. And I also know that there's millions of other people who enjoy the government provided benefits that you crap on.

I'm really enjoying the irony of how you rally around the "America love it or leave it" mindset, but you can easily move to the US where you may be much happier... But won't because then you would also incessantly complain about the US.

How can I easily move to the US, are you going to sponsor me? lol

Anyways, not the thread to carry on, but I look forward to the next time it's appropriate.

Bring your mower and I'll sponsor you as . Y landscaper.
  • Like 1