• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Rangers Sign Patrick Nemeth to 3-Year/$7.5M Contract; $2.5M AAV

I find it suspicious that the same day Dunny talks of naked Roman wrestling is the same day Pete is offering to sponsor…….
I'll tell you all about it, I'll make sure not to take a pic tho... That would be wrong.
  • Like 1

for some reason Nemeth does not excite me. I watched the playoffs and he didnt stand out

That's the point. His job is to take care of his own end, always. His partner — Lundkvist, presumably — is the one to look for.

I feel like...Drury has a plan in place for all this...or something ;)

I do too Ozzy.

But my concern is that certain players he might potentially acquire as part of the plan may not be available to him or the price isn’t right.

Which is fine…. But he better have a suitable contingency plan, and him being a new GM gives me pause on whether he does.

How can I easily move to the US, are you going to sponsor me? lol

Anyways, not the thread to carry on, but I look forward to the next time it's appropriate.

its easy. Just drive across. Vote democrat and you're fine. Kidding.

But be a 1099 contract employee. You can live off mowing lawns in the right area. We have grass for 7 months and there are a shit ton of company's.

Truthfully, my parents are there six months a year, and the instant I can afford it, I will be, too. lol.

My wife is Brazilian. Her step sister is up here going to school. There are so many that are here/starting illegally. She had a bday party in June, and there were 3 that were “legal”. It’s the equivalent of going 63km/hr in a 60 km/hr zone.

My wife is Brazilian. Her step sister is up here going to school. There are so many that are here/starting illegally. She had a bday party in June, and there were 3 that were “legal”. It’s the equivalent of going 63km/hr in a 60 km/hr zone.

Pictures or u lie