• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Tony DeAngelo Moves On

Phil

I thought there was an agreement to not open anymore threads with the words "Tony DeAngelo" in it. They just never ends lol.

Thanks for some fun moments and games Tony. You could've been a really good player.

Absolutely not. I refuse to allow him to become Voldemort. It's legitimate news.

I didn’t say they got fired for the ADA situation alone. But the handling of it just puts on display the overall incompetence and lack of asset management on the part of the front office, not to mention Quinn not being able to keep his house in order to the point a teammate gets punched by another teammate.

This is Berube "not being able to keep his house in order" before they went and won a cup.

[video=youtube;rAP-7ptX7dM]

This isn't about Geo punching ADA. This is about ADA deserving to get punched, and I'd venture to guess Geo isn't the only one who wanted to do it.

This narrative is getting tired.

"They got fired for [insert thing I disagree with]"... Proceed as if this is fact.

Meanwhile, back in reality, they are trying to trade Geo and still won't bring back ADA.

What's that tell you?

That Gorton had a ton of flaws in his GM and roster management

This narrative is getting tired.

"They got fired for [insert thing I disagree with]"... Proceed as if this is fact.

Meanwhile, back in reality, they are trying to trade Geo and still won't bring back ADA.

What's that tell you?

Well that situation didn't make Geo look great either. He punched a teammate. That said Geo is being shopped because he was bad last year. It has nothing to do with ADA. So it only tells me that you are pushing a narrative because in actual reality, Geo's future with this team has nothing at all to do with ADA or vice versa.

Furthermore you call ADA a twat and provide opinion that Geo was among many teammates that wanted to punch ADA in the face. That is a narrative with zero proof. In fact many of his teammates were sad about ADA's dismissal. I would guess that most NHL hockey players in their young 20's don't see everything from a political point of view, even if ADA is an exception. Most don't give a fuck and therefore unlike you don't dislike him for his political opinions or comments or your narrative that you are pushing here.

Think about this too. Obviously young white men are the most dangerous, oppressive, and racist people in the world. Well the NHL is made up of mostly privileged white men, who come from some kind of money in order to play hockey in the first place. ADA's "racist" behavior and comments would be accepted by such a demographic, no?

• Like 2

Cool. You missed the part where Drury could have brought ADA back, and didn't ... cuz ADA is a twat.

But I’m not sure what that has to do with anything outside of some childish twat nonsense. Ok, ADA is garbage. So? Of course Drury isn’t bringing back ADA, nor should he. That doesn’t excuse Gortons mistakes and now Drury is forced to try and buy one out and hopefully trade another.

You're a good sport, Tony!! :cheers:

Toney take on Tony's tone as a Ranger.

*hides under table*

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQpNdwie9VTUJLQcNrX0-__KWfwvl75BjxwPPyWzfJQZgaz-lzq3iixSX_JLTRCrOXzBUI&usqp=CAU

But are you obligated to defend Tony's bologna pony when a phony brony crony puts his pepperoni in your macaroni?

:cheers: Cheers on the Tone/Tony jokes everyone :rofl:

This is Berube "not being able to keep his house in order" before they went and won a cup.

[video=youtube;rAP-7ptX7dM]

This isn't about Geo punching ADA. This is about ADA deserving to get punched, and I'd venture to guess Geo isn't the only one who wanted to do it.

I don't think there's any proof of that whatsoever. I've seen the opposite that he was well-liked in the locker room. Even Staal had some nice stuff to say about him AFTER that all went down.

• Like 1

But I’m not sure what that has to do with anything outside of some childish twat nonsense. Ok, ADA is garbage. So? Of course Drury isn’t bringing back ADA, nor should he. That doesn’t excuse Gortons mistakes and now Drury is forced to try and buy one out and hopefully trade another.
ADA isn't a Gorton mistake. Or it would have been quickly rectified as soon as he was fired.

I wonder where he lands. I’d have said Philly might be intriguing, but after acquiring both Ellis and Ristolainen, I’m not so sure.

Hopefully somewhere in the west so we can stop

Talking about him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk