• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Kraken to Select Colin Blackwell; NYR to Acquire Mark Giordano in Deal?

LindG1000

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Unless his legs fall off his body, he should be fine. He was great last year.

Don't like it. A lot of guys are good right up to about age 38 and then fall off dramatically. St. Louis, Dan Boyle.

Proposed Eichel package still way rich.

mickey8rangers

@mickey8rangers

·

38m

#NYR

From all the rumors, Rick Carpinello, Elliott Friedman, others + my source.

Rangers really busy weekend?

To SEA: Hajek, Gauthier + 3rd round pick

To NYR: Giordano(sal retained)

To OTT: Strome + 1st

To NYR: Ott 1st

To BUF: Ott 1st, Buch, Chytil and Jones

To NYR: Eichel.

Ozzy please stop drinking with this guy, he can’t keep up

• Like 1

I could go pound for pound few years ago but now I can’t even keep my eyes open past 9:00…a few guys here can attest to that

I was just telling Drew, we're gonna get a night out at a somewhat central point and all catch a game together.

Good lord! That's gonna be one for the record books!! ...probably read about us the next day in Part 2 of Newsday!!! :cheers:

I was just telling Drew, we're gonna get a night out at a somewhat central point and all catch a game together.

Good lord! That's gonna be one for the record books!! ...probably read about us the next day in Part 2 of Newsday!!! :cheers:

Count me in as long as it isn't a Sunday night game.

There's no science to 38. You can list all sorts of guys who were effective at 38 plus. But the list of guys seriously falling off at 38 or before is much longer.

I'd rather not take the chance on Giordano, but maybe it's just because I'm old enough to remember Marcel Dionne and am a little paranoid.

Frankly, St. Louis tailed off significantly upon arrival at age 38, heroic leadership when mom died notwithstanding, but he went off a cliff a third of the way into the following season and dragged down whoever he was playing with thereafter.

Besides, D is not our pressing need.

Brandon? They have no room for him with Goodrow here.

Not if Strome/Buch are dealt for 2c upgrade. Goodrow is expected to be 3c tanev would be a winger that can move all over the lineup and bring the game we're looking for. (we literally have a Coleman thread going who would cost 4+, we could possibly get Tanev at 3.5 or less if retainment)

I’d imagine if this Giordano thing is real, we’ll hear a lot about it tonight even though the freeze is in effect until tomorrow afternoon.

Seattle can trade with any team right now, other teams cant trade amongst themselves until 1pm eastern tomorrow

This is the first NHL action were going to see on ESPN, correct?

I may watch it just to see how they do because there's basically no other reason to watch the expansion draft at this point since we know almost everything.

Correct.. It's on the deuce

This is the first NHL action were going to see on ESPN, correct?

I may watch it just to see how they do because there's basically no other reason to watch the expansion draft at this point since we know almost everything.

Kinda sucks that everything was spoiled, honestly. NHL shoulda paid those guys to keep quiet.