• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2020-21 | Stanley Cup Final | (C3) Tampa Bay Lightning vs. (N4) Montreal Canadiens

Phil

Who wins?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Lightning in 4
    • Lightning in 5
    • Lightning in 6
    • Lightning in 7
    • Canadiens in 4
    • Canadiens in 5
    • Canadiens in 6
    • Canadiens in 7

Did this post sound jealous to you?

Nope. This one (the one I quoted) did.

Everybody loves a sore winner. Especially one who sits out a whole season to circumvent the cap.

He didn't sit out to circumvent anything. He had surgery. Point and Gourde had the same surgery and missed the same amount of time...5 months.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone watch Eddie Olczyk as he and Kenny Albert were signing off ? He sounded so sad about the end of the NHL on NBC Sports I thought he was going to cry.

It was great to see the on ice celebration after last year and the Tampa players appeared to really enjoy it. I loved how Patrick Maroon skated along the boards with his phone in his hand capturing the fans against the glass.

Bettman and Cooper wearing the same suit lol

Ryan Callahan gave them his Kohl's discount card!!! :rofl:

Anyone watch Eddie Olczyk as he and Kenny Albert were signing off ? He sounded so sad about the end of the NHL on NBC Sports I thought he was going to cry.

It was great to see the on ice celebration after last year and the Tampa players appeared to really enjoy it. I loved how Patrick Maroon skated along the boards with his phone in his hand capturing the fans against the glass.

Great stuff for Tampa!!! ...especially McDonaugh...good for him!! The fans really deserved that one!! :thumbs:

I hope Kenny finds his way into the MSG booth when Sam calls it a day.

Everybody loves a sore winner. Especially one who sits out a whole season to circumvent the cap.

I mean it's kind of a cheap shot after the fact and I can see why MTL fans were up in arms on Twitter. But as a neutral, I absolutely enjoyed how candid he was and the jab at the MTL fans was fucking hilarious considering I can't stand that fanbase. Plus fans are always clamoring for players to be more outspoken rather than the usual canned PR shit we always get.

I mean it's kind of a cheap shot after the fact and I can see why MTL fans were up in arms on Twitter. But as a neutral, I absolutely enjoyed how candid he was and the jab at the MTL fans was fucking hilarious considering I can't stand that fanbase. Plus fans are always clamoring for players to be more outspoken rather than the usual canned PR shit we always get.

I agree, Karan...I've seen lots of players give the standard bullshit answers, and finally a guy steps up and speaks his mind....

Fuck it! I'm glad he gave 'em the business in Montreal. That's what helps make rivalries, and that usually spurs some great rival games...especially in the playoffs.

Budweiser was pretty happy I'm sure!!! He seemed like he was drinking those Bud Lights like he was going to the electric chair!!! I can TOTALLY identify with a player like that!!!:rofl:

Player interviews are usually so boring and predictable. I rarely watch them. I'm glad for anything that departs from the norm in these interviews.

Torts is saying, "why do I get so much crap for my post games. I usually even wear clothes for them."