• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

'Halloween Kills' Official Trailer

I was a big fan of the 2018 reboot. This is supposed to be part two in a trilogy so I'm excited to see where it goes. They retconned all of the sequels, but the Halloween III masks are featured in the trailer. I wonder if that's just a nod or if they'll potentially revisit that storyline in some capacity.

Looks pretty good. The reboot was decent. They need to start making more horror movies I feel like we get one decent one every 5 years now

I feel this really badly. I've gone full horror junkie over the last few years and I'm just so often disappointed. Conjuring 3 was such a major letdown.

I feel this really badly. I've gone full horror junkie over the last few years and I'm just so often disappointed. Conjuring 3 was such a major letdown.

Sequels are never great. I didnt think conjuring 3 was awful but it wasnt as good as the first for sure. That entire series of films (nun, anabelle) was pretty meh besides the original conjuring, and insidious.

Sequels are never great. I didnt think conjuring 3 was awful but it wasnt as good as the first for sure. That entire series of films (nun, anabelle) was pretty meh besides the original conjuring, and insidious.

Conjuring 3 wasn’t bad but not what I was expecting. It was a fine thriller.

I actually liked Annabelle: Creation but upon rewatch it wasn’t as good. But overall it’s a lighter horror series anyway. Filmed and structured well, just not overtly scary. It really is tough to find anything scary now.

• 2 months later...