• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Gallant: "I want us to be the hardest-working team in the league."

Phil

One ugly mofo.

Not that im a standard for cuteness

I hear ya, Simon!!

Here we go.....

"I'm so ugly...."

When I was a kid my mother breast fed me through a straw!!!

When we went to the beach last week, they asked my girl what she used for bait!!!

:rofl:

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hear ya, Simon!!

Here we go.....

"I'm so ugly...."

When we went to the beach last week, they asked my girl what she used for bait!!!

Doctor told me "You're too fat!"

I said I wanted a 2nd opinion .

He told me "You're ugly too!".

Doctor told me "You're too fat!"

I said I wanted a 2nd opinion .

He told me "You're ugly too!".

Lovin' the Rodney!!!

Hey Bugg...before we forget:

YUKON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rofl:

Dude, you tagged that one dead on the money!

• Like 1

Drury sounded like he was reading the results of a colonoscopy to a room full of residents.

I'm glad someone else said this, because while listening to this press conference, it struck me how insanely bored I was.

How does a sport this fast, this physical, this exciting - how is it that the people who play it, coach it, manage it, whatever - are this goddamn boring?

One thought; Drury, having sat through God knows how many endless pointless M$G press conferences and imaginary pregame milestone celebrations, wants a more focused approach, more about the task at hand. Also the NHL may have told teams not to have big press conferences while the playoffs are still ongoing.

Drury sounded like he was reading the results of a colonoscopy to a room full of residents.

I'm glad someone else said this, because while listening to this press conference, it struck me how insanely bored I was.

How does a sport this fast, this physical, this exciting - how is it that the people who play it, coach it, manage it, whatever - are this goddamn boring?

I'm actually glad he's as stoic, boring and self-contained. It may just lead to better deals, and contracts with no NMC's as we move along!

He sounds like the perfect "business man" that we're going to need. I liked JD's charisma, but Gorton was no basket of puppies either.

I'll take it.

Go Dru!!! Bring us what we need, baby!!! I don't care if having a loose bowel movement is more exciting than his press conferences....He's 1 for 1 in my book so far!!! :rofl:

Here's what I like about Gallant: He averaged like 250 PIMs a year for his entire life, including junior. This is a man that understands the value of violence in the game of hockey.

His Panthers teams were 22nd, 10th, 10th, and 3rd (fired) in PIM/G

His Vegas teams were 30th, 27th, and 19th (fired) in PIM/G

Probably more "value physical play and hard work" here.

Yeah, I'm talking very generally. Not from a PIM perspective. This isn't a guy who is going to pull a Vigneault, and demand no extra curriculars. They're going to be able to stand up for themselves.

and get ragdolled. i think sometimes running away is way better

I hear ya, Simon!!

Here we go.....

"I'm so ugly...."

lol...thank god they didnt have straws in 1975 soviet union

I hate the Islanders (of course I do), but I would love to see the Rangers adopt a system that makes it harder for other teams to get out of their own end of the ice, force mistakes and hopefully capitalize on some of them. God knows, I've watched the Rangers play against this system (far to many times), make mistakes and give up way to many stupid goals (or chances) because of it.