• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Rangers Hire Gerard Gallant as Head Coach; Signs 4-Year Deal Worth $3.5M per Season

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Absolutely the right hire. Best coach available and I think he’s going to do wonders for this team. Drury doing well so far (I know it’s like his second move).

With that said can’t wait to hear what people bitch about now [emoji1787]

Brindamour wasn’t happening- if Carolina let’s him walk then they are a joke.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great fucking news. There were some solid candidates out there, and I'm just relieved we landed one of them.

This. I don't believe at all that he was "the best" candidate, he was a great candidate in a field of great names being discussed.

My only concern is that he's gone after 2+ years, like every other job he had before this one. I know that's not ridiculously short in coaching cycles, but it's kinda short. Team needs some stability.

It's a great pick. No complaints. While he wasn't my first choice personally (Torts), he was a close second. He also seemed to be the overwhelming favorite from the fans in terms of who they wanted to be coach.

Which means it probably won't work out. [emoji23]