• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2020-21 | Semis | (C3) Tampa Bay Lightning vs. (E4) New York Islanders

Phil

Who wins?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Lightning in 4
    • Lightning in 5
    • Lightning in 6
    • Lightning in 7
    • Isles in 4
    • Isles in 5
    • Isles in 6
    • Isles in 7

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think Montreal has enough to beat Vegas. They looked good at the start of last night's game, but Vegas just has too many weapons. ...and I don't think Price can hold them off for 7 games.

The Isles and Vegas is going to make a pretty good Cup battle. You can flip a coin on that one for a winner.

The NHL needs to fix the goaltender interference penalties. I think any logical hockey fan, even Islander fans (and their players) know that wasn’t a penalty on Point. Pelech pushed him directly into him!

Absolutely horrendous call. And the wrong one. There was nothing Point can do there.

I’ve never been so enraged as an outside fan watching a game. It’s early in the game and the refs have already impacted this game in the wrong way. Not letting guys fight and then calling a phantom penalty on Point? Seriously, I’m done kissing these guys ass because they have such a hard job. Thus far in the playoffs, they have for the most part fucking sucked at their jobs. Just a joke.

I think the officiating is going to get worse as the game goes on b/c the officials will realize they made the worst call in sports since the non pass interference call in New Orleans and give every opportunity for TB. Its gonna get frustrating on both sides for calls/non calls

I think the officiating is going to get worse as the game goes on b/c the officials will realize they made the worst call in sports since the non pass interference call in New Orleans and give every opportunity for TB. Its gonna get frustrating on both sides for calls/non calls
It's been happening a lot this year in the playoffs. Remember the terrible postseason officiating in 2019? That's what it reminds me of.

Sent from my SM-S367VL using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk