• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Rangers Sign Nils Lundkvist to 3-Year ELC; $1.775M AAV

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Monday night war was the shit, too bad the nWo fizzled out ultimately leading to the demise of WCW

If you SMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What the Rock...........

....is cookin'!!!!

Oh fuck I miss those Monday night Wars!!!! I used to make sure I was around for when Goldberg's music hit!!!

...and those ECW chants were insane!!!! :thumbs:

They're going to trade someone you'd ideally like to keep. That's part of the process though, painful as it might be.

You don't amass all these assets to keep them on the team. Some of them are trade chips to be used towards filling needs and ultimately going from a young team with potential to an actual contender. It obviously doesn't have to be Lundkvist. You just hope and pray they make the right call when the time comes.

Agree and it's not who you trade, it's who you get back. Just don't trade for some old and overpaid player you don't need.

100%

And he’s high on the list of guys who could be dealt.

Totally more important though that the deal brings back the right piece.

If you SMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What the Rock...........

....is cookin'!!!!

Oh fuck I miss those Monday night Wars!!!! I used to make sure I was around for when Goldberg's music hit!!!

...and those ECW chants were insane!!!! :thumbs:

"THE ROCK HAS COME BACK!!!"

"JABRONI!!!"

"WHAT!?!?"- One of the best chants in WWE history.

Sent from my SM-S367VL using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk