• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Nazem Kadri Could be Fit for Glaring Rangers Need

Phil

For one year and if it cost very little in trade? It fills a hole. Not every player needs to be part of the future. I think the guy is a warrior and brings the nasty everyone is looking for, as well as being a big time faceoff guy. He fills a few holes here and really should cost little as well as not bringing a commitment. He'll, it will be a contract year too, so you'll most likely get production out of him.

PS, Ozzy, that was me who brought him up and got crickets...

Gotcha Dude man! I was looking all over for it, and I knew someone mentioned it. Sorry big fella! :thumbs:

Well, now you know you can troll Uncle Larry whenever you wanna! He's watching!! LOL

For one year and if it cost very little in trade? It fills a hole. Not every player needs to be part of the future. I think the guy is a warrior and brings the nasty everyone is looking for, as well as being a big time faceoff guy. He fills a few holes here and really should cost little as well as not bringing a commitment. He'll, it will be a contract year too, so you'll most likely get production out of him.

PS, Ozzy, that was me who brought him up and got crickets...

he fills holes and then creates them by getting suspended

There's enough guys on the UFA wire that can do enough of what he does without losing the edge. He's definitely a tier above the Nick Folignos and Riley Nashes of the world, but the asset cost may be better directed elsewhere.

It's a minor issue, IMO, but it's worthy of consideration.

There's enough guys on the UFA wire that can do enough of what he does without losing the edge. He's definitely a tier above the Nick Folignos and Riley Nashes of the world, but the asset cost may be better directed elsewhere.

It's a minor issue, IMO, but it's worthy of consideration.

I'd be on board with Folino, but I don't see him as a guy that's hard to play against anymore. Definitely not spunky enough. But he certainly has leadership qualities as well as 2 way game in a versatile way, as I think he can play all forward positions, but is more of a winger. Yet, he's not as grimy and nasty as I feel the Rangers need. Riley Nash? Pass

• 1 month later...