• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

EA NHL

Drew a Penalty

That piece of shit game that many of us are Stockholm Syndromed into purchasing because we're addicts with no alternative.

If anyone is on Playstation consoles we currently have a club that plays a couple of games per week. Right now we've got Vodka Drunkenski, G1000, Shane Falco, and myself on the roster. We all play pretty much any position except goalie (unless you're me and you're forced to play center because these jabronis can't win faceoffs.) You don't need a mic but if you'd like to hear our sultry voices and communicate then it's a plus. Otherwise, you can be like Vodka Drunkenski going on silent and confusing escapades. Post your PSN username or PM if that's more comfortable if you're interested.

Xbox people...suck it. But if any of you guys wish to collaborate feel free to use this thread as well.

If you're not interested in World of Chel but want to just say how shitty the game series is or how you miss 2K that's okay too. You wouldn't be wrong.

That piece of shit game that many of us are Stockholm Syndromed into purchasing because we're addicts with no alternative.

If anyone is on Playstation consoles we currently have a club that plays a couple of games per week. Right now we've got Vodka Drunkenski, G1000, Shane Falco, and myself on the roster. We all play pretty much any position except goalie (unless you're me and you're forced to play center because these jabronis can't win faceoffs.) You don't need a mic but if you'd like to hear our sultry voices and communicate then it's a plus. Otherwise, you can be like Vodka Drunkenski going on silent and confusing escapades. Post your PSN username or PM if that's more comfortable if you're interested.

Xbox people...suck it. But if any of you guys wish to collaborate feel free to use this thread as well.

If you're not interested in World of Chel but want to just say how shitty the game series is or how you miss 2K that's okay too. You wouldn't be wrong.

Screw you buddy.

I am like that with FIFA

this year I switched it up and bought chel. I eventually just got bored of it and bought FIFA (for only $20!) and am back to my old ways.

I haven't played in a good 4 months so I'm probably rusty but id be down.

Most of us only just got back into it or are just playing World of Chel for the first time consistently. So no worries about rust. We’re just trying to have fun and blow other teams out a little more than we get blown out.

I am like that with FIFA

this year I switched it up and bought chel. I eventually just got bored of it and bought FIFA (for only $20!) and am back to my old ways.

Yeah, Chel is largely unsupported if you don’t play World of Chel or HUT and even then it’s still lacking. I’m normally an NBA 2K or MLB the Show guy but I need my hockey fix every now and then.

• 4 months later...
3 minutes ago, siddious said:

TBH I'd be happy if they just made it easier to get to where you wanna go in the game. 215 menus just to get to EASHL. 

They fixed that too. You form parties the same way you would in any game now in addition to other menu improvements.

I'm honestly looking forward to an improved EASHL. It's pretty much all I boot up if I play NHL.

48 minutes ago, Drew a Penalty said:

They fixed that too. You form parties the same way you would in any game now in addition to other menu improvements.

I'm honestly looking forward to an improved EASHL. It's pretty much all I boot up if I play NHL.

Fina-fucking-ly!

Thats awesome.

Now I hope they improved game play ?

12 minutes ago, Drew a Penalty said:

When you have a good team, EASHL gameplay is actually pretty great. You can get some fairly good flow of play and it isn't all glitch goals anymore. That only applies to 6v6 though. Switch to any other game mode or have shitty teammates and quality drops off big time.

They wont, because its really popular, but I would love to see 3vs3 taken out. 

No one plays 6vs6 because theyre all on 3v3, and all they do is glitch and hang. 

Just now, siddious said:

They wont, because its really popular, but I would love to see 3vs3 taken out. 

No one plays 6vs6 because theyre all on 3v3, and all they do is glitch and hang. 

Yep. 3v3 blows because it's still very much arcade-like. I played a bunch only because it was easier for me to level during the season. It would be nice if rankings actually mattered and they weren't based solely on W/L. I only switched to 3s because I hated committing more than a half hour to games I'd lose because my teammates suck. If I'm putting up nearly flawless stats I shouldn't get penalized because the opposing team had lower ranked players.