• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Rangers Hire Mike Grier as Advisor to Hockey Ops; Aggressively Filling Mgmt Roles

Phil

So Leetch left and they hired his replacement the same day? Doesn't seem like Leetch left of his own accord, but they let him leave with dignity.

Maybe theyre not related. They were probably in the process of upgrading their staff, regardless of Leetch's decision.

Confession: I'm 37 and I've shit my pants three times in adulthood. Age is but a number.

After some of those White Castle nights, Philly....when I hit the can, it sounds like I'm taking Tuba lessons!!! :rofl:

After some of those White Castle nights, Philly....when I hit the can, it sounds like I'm taking Tuba lessons!!! :rofl:

I had White Castle the other day before I hit the golf course. I literally farted multiple times on every hole but 18. By then I was too scared to let one rip.

I had White Castle the other day before I hit the golf course. I literally farted multiple times on every hole but 18. By then I was too scared to let one rip.

I usually eat them late night, Kev. During the night it sounds like I'm sleeping with a Harley!! :rofl:

• 8 months later...
15 minutes ago, Phil said:

Ryane Clowe is now listed along with Mike Grier as a Hockey Operations Advisor:

https://www.nhl.com/rangers/team/front-office?icmp=int_web_nyr_front-off_subnav

I just figured out why none of our prospects can score 

Director of Player Development Jed Ortmeyer
Assistant Director of Player Development

Tanner Glass

• LMFAO 6
  • The Chyt! 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Applause 1