• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2021 Offseason Thread: Fuck Around & Find Out!

Phil

Has to be assumed that if he goes, it's to the Rangers. Assuming no more roster changes, who goes to Buffalo?

Also, it could be that he just doesn't leave, but given the way that scenario has played out I can't imagine that being the case

Has to be assumed that if he goes, it's to the Rangers. Assuming no more roster changes, who goes to Buffalo?

Also, it could be that he just doesn't leave, but given the way that scenario has played out I can't imagine that being the case

only other thing i can see is that Vegas adds Dadonov to that Smith, 1st, Krebs, Hague offer -- then they'd still be possible $ wise.

McKegg, Nemeth, Tinordi and a 3rd.

Thought exercise

Say we miss out on Eichel. And we've got to a point where we've missed out on any UFAs still available.

Are you ok with standing pat? Honestly, I think I am ok with it. Obviously we'll need to see Kakko, Laf and Kravstov take big steps. I think Chytil is capable of taking a positive step forward this year as well (weird to think he's only 21 years old)

Strome might not be the long term answer but he works well with Panarin so if no eichel deal works out than why not roll with Strome?

I'm fine with our blueline. I think our 4th line is getting pieced together just fine. I am happy with taking the gamble on the youngins

Thought exercise

Say we miss out on Eichel. And we've got to a point where we've missed out on any UFAs still available.

Are you ok with standing pat? Honestly, I think I am ok with it. Obviously we'll need to see Kakko, Laf and Kravstov take big steps. I think Chytil is capable of taking a positive step forward this year as well (weird to think he's only 21 years old)

Strome might not be the long term answer but he works well with Panarin so if no eichel deal works out than why not roll with Strome?

I'm fine with our blueline. I think our 4th line is getting pieced together just fine. I am happy with taking the gamble on the youngins

If they stand pat, this team makes the playoffs. no doubt.

My twitter still won't work to get the link, but Brooks tweeting we're in on Ritchie after it is now unsure that he'll stay in Boston.

He'd be a really good get and honestly - after everything that's happened - drastically reshape the bottom of the lineup. He put up 26 pts in 56 games. The guy can play. Also beat up Tinordi a few years ago so there's that.