• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Dolan: Chris Drury 'The Right Guy' to Lead Rangers Culture Change

Scott

No doubt. The first words the thought had to be "God damn it we just retained kreider" long term so that complicated things.

But again, these are one of those salivating nice problems GMs would line up for.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hear ya about Drury. I’m sure that’s part of it as well. Dolan might have had guys in his ear saying how inexcusable to not have address grit and toughness at all even before the Wilson event and that just being the tipping gotcha moment. I’m sure watching big games against the Isles where they didn’t even look to be in the same league got the ball really rolling. Then you look to your right and see a sought after guy named Chris Drury that was more known for grit, clutch, and being a winner……..and yeah

All true.

And it was frustrating for me as a fan to watch them get run out of the building in any number of those games.

But I can’t blame them for putting talent and skill in place first in a league that gets faster by the season and is so heavily driven by talent and skill.